Pumpkin Spice Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Looking for something black this morning, nothing unusual about that for me, and thought it might be nice to hunt out something new. I kept setting this one aside because it was an upopened...” Read full tasting note
    Suziqzer 108 tasting notes

From Tea Licious

Ingredients: Black tea, ginger root, cinnamon chips, green cardamon, marigold and pumpkin spices.

Steep 3-5 minutes at 205 degrees.

About Tea Licious View company

1 Tasting Note

Looking for something black this morning, nothing unusual about that for me, and thought it might be nice to hunt out something new. I kept setting this one aside because it was an upopened sample and figure I needed to sip down a few more samples before I open a sealed one.. but this morning I caved. I wanted something new and with some spice, so this fit the bill.

Upon opening the package I get a sweet strange scent to the dry leaf, much like the smell from another pumpkin tea I have tried… thinking it must be how they add the pumpkin to tea.

Steeped I get the same sweet fragrance with a hint of spice. Not as spicy as I might have liked this morning, but an ok cup. I’m not sure yet about the pumpkin flavor in tea as so far it comes across a bit artificial to me… smells overly sweet and not a lot of true to pumpkin flavor. I think I may have underleafed this one a bit & would enjoy it more as a latte with a bit more kick… I will have to try it that way soon… and will rate it accordingly then.

I haven’t had many flavored chai’s yet, but have enjoyed a couple of interesting flavor combinations. Thanks MissB for sending this one my way.