Mandarin Silk

Oolong Tea
Butter
Edit tea info Last updated by QuiltGuppy

• “Very vanilla. From the scent to the taste, the vanilla is ever-present. It's a heavy taste and the oolong base holds up to it, but as I don't care for vanilla, it's not all too high on my list of...” Read full tasting note
    QuiltGuppy 247 tasting notes
  • “I can't believe I didn't leave a review for this. It's such a fine tea. I've had it many times and even ordered more from Tealux. It has a bit of that buttery milky flavour similiar to the milk...” Read full tasting note
    Ubacat 104 tasting notes

From Tea Lux

The Winner Best Flavored Oolong by the Specialty Tea Institute, Tea Association of America.
Organic Pouchong tea leaves blended with organic lemon myrtle, marigolds, and natural essence of vanilla. Delivers a smooth, rich flavor with hints of cream and a stimulating citrus finish.

Caffeine Content: Medium

Ingredients: Oolong Loose Leaf Tea, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Marigold Petals, Natural Flavors

About Tea Lux View company

Very vanilla. From the scent to the taste, the vanilla is ever-present. It’s a heavy taste and the oolong base holds up to it, but as I don’t care for vanilla, it’s not all too high on my list of faves, unfortunately. I can’t taste any citrus in this one. 185/3 min.

I can’t believe I didn’t leave a review for this. It’s such a fine tea. I’ve had it many times and even ordered more from Tealux. It has a bit of that buttery milky flavour similiar to the milk oolong’s.

Flavors: Butter