Mandarin Silk

Oolong Tea
Butter
Edit tea info Last updated by QuiltGuppy

• “Very vanilla. From the scent to the taste, the vanilla is ever-present. It's a heavy taste and the oolong base holds up to it, but as I don't care for vanilla, it's not all too high on my list of...” Read full tasting note
    QuiltGuppy 247 tasting notes
  • “Ah, here is an old favourite which I rated 100 before. Unfortunately , I am VERY sensitive to so many flavourings now. This was one that didn't bother me before. I'm still okay with it but now...” Read full tasting note
    Ubacat 266 tasting notes

From Tea Lux

The Winner Best Flavored Oolong by the Specialty Tea Institute, Tea Association of America.
Organic Pouchong tea leaves blended with organic lemon myrtle, marigolds, and natural essence of vanilla. Delivers a smooth, rich flavor with hints of cream and a stimulating citrus finish.

Caffeine Content: Medium

Ingredients: Oolong Loose Leaf Tea, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Marigold Petals, Natural Flavors

About Tea Lux View company

Very vanilla. From the scent to the taste, the vanilla is ever-present. It’s a heavy taste and the oolong base holds up to it, but as I don’t care for vanilla, it’s not all too high on my list of faves, unfortunately. I can’t taste any citrus in this one. 185/3 min.

Ah, here is an old favourite which I rated 100 before. Unfortunately , I am VERY sensitive to so many flavourings now. This was one that didn’t bother me before. I’m still okay with it but now just a bit sensitive to the flavouring. It’s still good but I wouldn’t rate it 100 anymore. My tastes have changed a lot over the last year.

Enjoying this while listening to Terri’s Christmas album I downloaded off ITunes. Such beautiful music.