Jasmine Orange Green Tea

Jasmine, Orange Flavoring
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Lynxiebrat

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Not sure if I like the taste of Jasmine...thought I would, I certainly like the smell and I usually like flowery teas in general. It isn't a bad cup though. Maybe I'm just not in the mood to...” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 176 tasting notes

From Tea of Life

Pure Ceylon tea. 100% natural. Natural anti-oxidants. A cup of tea is a cup of life. Since ancient times freshly brewed tea pot was considered a part of luxury living. Today Tea of Life offer you the same luxury in its Green Tea Orange Jasmine. Tea & Health: For centuries people have enjoyed tea, or camellia sinensis, as an invigorating and refreshing beverage. Today the natural, healthful properties of tea are being rediscovered. Black and green tea naturally contain flavonoid antioxidants, which may help protect the body from the damage caused by harmful effects of free radicals. Pure Ceylon tea packed in Sri Lanka.

About Tea of Life View company

1 Tasting Note

Not sure if I like the taste of Jasmine…thought I would, I certainly like the smell and I usually like flowery teas in general. It isn’t a bad cup though. Maybe I’m just not in the mood to appreciate it? My Dad is currently working on the kitchen and bathroom sink pipes as we have had some minor backups, so between the god awful smell and having had to move my kettle and tea samples box that could be whats affecting my appreciation sense.

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 6 OZ / 177 ML