Kenyan White Rhino Matcha

Matcha White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Tea Oh

Our rare Kenyan white matcha tea has the most antioxidants of any of our teas. It is also naturally pesticide and herbicide free because it is grown at a pest-free high altitude. Mild and smooth.

About Tea Oh View company

OH!!!!! THERE IT IS!!!!!! Mild AND Smooth! Super Creamy! The same amount with 2 splashes of Vanilla Rice Milk! Well….hello Rhino! I see you are FINALLY comfortable in your own skin!!!! LOL

Yup! I found it!!! It works! It makes sense now!

Afterthought on this one…the aftertaste reminds me of ’just eating Cheerios" type taste…but ONLY in the aftertaste.

When you figure out “males sense” let me know. ;-)

LOL Morgana! Humane error too;) “You know you’ve had too much matcha when you can’t type cohearantly.” TeaEqualsBliss, I’m cutting you off:)

WHOA!!! LOL – Guess so…I should edit that! LOL

Oooooho I so want to try a white matcha!!!! I’m glad you go the recipe down for this one! hehe

white matcha?! I’ve never heard of that! I def want to try this!

I wonder how this compare’s to Muzi Tea’s version (other than this being insanely cheaper.

Damn woman! You’re finding all the cool Canadian tea companies before I do! ;P

This is definitely an intriguing tea – never mind that I’ve never even heard of white matcha; Kenya generally isn’t known for its white tea OR its matcha.

The owner of Tea Oh (who’s on steepster) said that more African people are drinking matcha like teas so they make their own.

I’m watching NatGeo and White Rhino I guess is also a form of pot- definitely made me laugh. Strangely this isn’t the 1st tea I’ve encountered w/ a pto connection…