White Peony

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Stoggler

From Tea Palace

Authentic White tea is only grown in the Fujian province of China, where the delicate buds and leaves can only be picked for a few weeks each year. White Peony is rare authentic white tea with many buds. It has a mild, refreshing, delicately sweet taste.

About Tea Palace View company

The dry leaves of this tea are on the large side, and smell fruity. The liquor is very pale gold (when brewed Western style), and sweet. Tastes of cucumber and barley dominate the cup. The tea is very smooth and creamy, and very tasty.
A delicate tea that won’t tolerate (or need) any sugar or milk, and is very comforting and refreshing. A great way for me to unwind at the end of a very long day.
Will buy again.

I added my own pink rosebuds (bought elsewhere) to this and it was divine. I just bought the small sample caddy but I will most certainly be back!

A delicate tea, not for your Builder’s Brew brigade, but if you have a palate for the more subtle delicate teas, this is hard to beat. It’s a lovely refreshing tea and I really love it. Annoyed with myself that I only bought a small caddy of it, so will be visiting Tea Palace again to get more.