Hibiscus Punch

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Short Sorceress

1 Tasting Note View all

From Tea Source

This blend of apple pieces, elderberry, rosehips, blackberry, raspberry, flavor, hibiscus, and sour cherry is full-bodied, sweet, and a little tart.

use 1 rounded tsp. per cup of boiling water. Steep 4-6min. Enjoy!

About Tea Source View company

1 Tasting Note

Katiek sent this to me over the summer in her incredibly generous mystery tea box and I’ll admit, I left this one to sit for awhile. I’m just not a huge fan of hibiscus, but it does have its uses, it is great for clearing all the mucus that builds up when your sick (sorry, kinda gross, I know.)

I pulled this out today because between the Vitamin C from the fruit and the hibiscus I thought it would be a great tea for when I’m sick. I’m not sure how much Vitamin C I’m really getting with my cup of tea since the heat process used in drying fruit decreases the amount present in the fruit (Vitamin C is heat sensitive.) I just figure some is better than none and nothing else is doing me any good.

On the plus side, since I can’t taste anything right now, I don’t even notice the hibiscus #winnerwinnerchickendinner… sorry, that’s the cold medicine talking… I should probably go back to bed.

No rating for now, I’ll rate this when I can actually taste again.

Terri HarpLady