Xi Kong 2014 Spring

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by SWApilot
Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 5 oz / 147 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another excellent Sheng from Eugene and Belle. The soup is a beautiful golden hue. The smell of the soup is a really pleasing floral smell that reminded me of wildflowers. The taste is...” Read full tasting note
    swapilot 104 tasting notes

From Tea Urchin

This Xikong has the best aroma of our 2014 Spring cakes. The gaiwan lid gives off dandelion and wildflowers, with traces of cocoa and tobacco. It tastes delicious too, with sweet nectar in the soup, and a few drops of melted butter. Mouthfeel is thick and viscous, silky smooth. A spot of huigan dots the top back of throat. Sublime stuff.

About Tea Urchin View company

1 Tasting Note

Another excellent Sheng from Eugene and Belle. The soup is a beautiful golden hue. The smell of the soup is a really pleasing floral smell that reminded me of wildflowers. The taste is incredible, simply incredible. This Sheng has a unbelievable taste of grass mixed with butter. Like the Wan Gong 2014 Spring that I drank last night, this is one extremely smooth Sheng. Absolutely no hint of kuwei or astringency at all. Again, way to go Eugene and Belle!

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 5 OZ / 147 ML
Stephanie

I’m totally falling in love with TeaUrchin!

SWApilot

I think I already have!!!!!!!