Bao Tang 2013 Spring

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by SWApilot
Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 5 oz / 147 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another truly amazing tea from Eugene and Belle (I sense a theme here). They say that this tea is "One of our hidden gems", and folks it really is. The color of the liquor is a beautiful gold...” Read full tasting note
    swapilot 104 tasting notes

From Tea Urchin

One of our hidden gems. Made from low yielding ancient trees, growing in forest at 1,820-1,870m. A blissful aroma of brown sugar and toffee wafts from the emptied cup, matched with a bright, clear liquor, deliciously sweet on the palate, and a long finish accentuated by huigan. We highly recommend this!

About Tea Urchin View company

1 Tasting Note

Another truly amazing tea from Eugene and Belle (I sense a theme here). They say that this tea is “One of our hidden gems”, and folks it really is. The color of the liquor is a beautiful gold and it smells like hay mixed with a bit of butter and hint of brown sugar. The tea itself is very smooth with lots of great huigan and absolutely no kuwei or astringency. The taste of the tea is that of grass with light undertones of butter, nuttiness, and brown sugar. As with all Tea Urchin teas the energy of this tea is unbelievable. Almost forty minutes after my steeping session my taste buds are still excited and I can actually still taste the tea!!! Well done Eugene and Belle, and at $58 for 357g this tea is an outstanding bargain.

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 5 OZ / 147 ML