Cranberry Mango Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

From TeaGschwendner

Tart and tangy cranberries meet the rich sweetness of ripe mangos. Sweet, invigorating and exceptional!

Ingredients: Green tea from China and India, mango pieces, cranberry pieces and flavor.

About TeaGschwendner View company

First, I must say…this is my FIRST TeaGschwendner Tea and I am MORE THAN excited!!!! 2nd…special thanks to MandyB for sending this my way!

I cannot express how awesome this smells! If a smell could be iridescent this would be it! I could smell cranberries but then a little mango…oddly enough I was getting an overwhelming grapefruit type smell from across the room…not sure why because it’s cranberry and mango but I am NOT complaining in the slightest because this is one of the most awesome smelling green teas I have ever smelled! It doesn’t even lose that much of the smell once infused! Brilliant!

It’s light yellow/green in color and very nice to sip. It’s refreshing and juicy and thirst quenching and fun! The Cranberry and Mango couldn’t be dancing a more perfect dance with each other.

Honestly…by drinking this tea…it has made my day MUCH better!!!!

This sounds like an odd combination. Mango, which is very summer-y and tropical , would not seem to blend well w/cranberry.. I definitely need to give this one a try!

True. Lori! LOL :) I don’t know HOW they do it…but they do! :) I am thinking it will be very good iced, too!

I am sure it would be great iced!

From memory, maybe 2 years ago. Cranberries are TART. You need something sweet to balance it out-I thought the mango would do it. Alas, it did not. This tea had an artificial feel and just didn’t work for me sweetened or not. Did I even finish this?

Bummer sorry man

Scott B

Thanks. You are bound to be disappointed now and then when you try a lot of teas.

No doubt about that sir!