Spring Fruit

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Kristin
195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

• “This is my last cup of this sample. The free sample TG put in my last order made 2 cups. I really like this tea. I could see myself drinking this all the time as my evening tea. I will probably...” Read full tasting note
    kristinthomas 302 tasting notes
  • “I had this one again today as my afternoon tea while gaming. Apart from the fact that while brewing it, my entire house smells like caramel, i am a fan of the blending of sweet caramel with the...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5351 tasting notes

From TeaGschwendner

A delicate fruit blend anchored by a subtle and rewarding touch of caramel.

Ingredients:
Apple pieces
Rose hips
Hibiscus blossoms
Flavor
Mallow blossoms
Marigold blossoms

Two heaping teaspoons per 8oz cup of filtered, boiling water. Allow to brew 5+ min.

About TeaGschwendner View company

This is my last cup of this sample. The free sample TG put in my last order made 2 cups. I really like this tea. I could see myself drinking this all the time as my evening tea. I will probably have to order some of this.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more
Lisbet

Thanks for sending some considering you like it this much _

Kristin

I didn’t send any of this one. I only had a 2 cup sample. You must be thinking of something else. (or sarcasm?)

Kristin

Oh no. you’ll be disappointed. I sent you this one: http://steepster.com/teas/teas-etc/5518-summer-berries

Sorry! The one that I liked in that last bunch was the coconut custard… and I liked the cherry one a little bit.

Lisbet

Oh no, no sarcasm :) I just oopsed because I thought this was the one you sent. I like the coconut custard a fair bit myself, but I haven’t tried the summer berries yet!

I had this one again today as my afternoon tea while gaming. Apart from the fact that while brewing it, my entire house smells like caramel, i am a fan of the blending of sweet caramel with the “sour” fruit notes. I’m really glad i gave this one a shot even though it seemed like an odd thing to mix when i first read the description in the store :)

Final Count: Still 100 …

Lala

I remember when you were at 300 :)

Cameron B.

Whoa, 300… That makes me feel better at least. :D

Hahaha I remember when I was at 350….. Been gradually trying to get to a “reasonable” amount since then. 90 seems to be as long as I ever manage to go….but what the heck… Still trying :)