Spring Awakening (930)

Black Teas, Natural Flavours, Sunflower Petals
Edit tea info Last updated by Zwi

• “A nice black tea for the morning. Light lemon taste peeks out like a bit of spring sunshine. I wonder what this would taste like if cold brewed? I think the lemon would become more prominent. ...” Read full tasting note
    carol who 125 tasting notes
  • “It smells really good--bright and fruity like pineapple! When I drink it, I can taste slightly more lemon than pineapple, but it's not really a tart lemon, it is softer. Since I sweeten my teas,...” Read full tasting note
    Zwi 15 tasting notes

From TeaGschwendner

Pull back the white veil of winter with the softest touch of aromatic lemon. Bright but not too bold, the citrus is complemented by a black tea blend of medium intensity.

Ingredients:
Black tea from Ceylon, India and China
Sunflower blossoms
Natural Flavor

About TeaGschwendner View company

A nice black tea for the morning. Light lemon taste peeks out like a bit of spring sunshine. I wonder what this would taste like if cold brewed? I think the lemon would become more prominent. Thanks Zwi for this sample.

It smells really good—bright and fruity like pineapple! When I drink it, I can taste slightly more lemon than pineapple, but it’s not really a tart lemon, it is softer. Since I sweeten my teas, I’m getting a candied lemon taste (maybe I should cut back on the sugar, haha!) instead of a tart lemon.

This does “taste” very spring-like. Reminds me of easter. Spring and fruity. No “grassy” taste or herbal taste. I would drink it when I wanted something dessert-like.

Compared to some other citrus-flavored teas from this company that I’ve had, this one is more “memorable”. I don’t think I’d buy this all year around, but that’s ok since it’s one of their seasonal blends so after spring they’ll stop selling it until next year.

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML