Moon Palace

Green Tea
Creamy, Lemon, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Mel

From TeaGschwendner

Fresh and tangy lemon sweetened with a touch of vanilla.

Ingredients: Green tea from India, Japan and China, flavor, lemon peel and vanilla bean pieces.

Preparation: One heaping teaspoon per 8oz cup of filtered water, boiled and cooled for approximately 5 minutes to 90°C/194°F. Allow to brew 1.5 minutes.

About TeaGschwendner View company

I got this iced to go at my local TeaG, and I found out it’s closing. :( This really sucks. But the tea doesn’t! :)

The tea produces a chartreuse brew. It has a bold lemon flavor, zesty. The vanilla made it creamy like. It was refreshing iced. I would of enjoyed a little more creaminess to it. It reminds me of that character from Strawberry Shortcake, the Lemon Meringue one. It tastes like that one smelled. The green tea is a nice mix, it’s bright flavored. If you like lemon bars, this is your tea.

This is my all-time favorite tea (so far anyway). I love the citrus paired with the green tea and the vanilla mellows it out to a combination that truly is my cup of tea.

This tea really surprised me because I wouldn’t call myself much a citrus fan,
but this one is MY FAVORITE, it’s so creamy and bright, the flavors go together so well, it’s like a lemon chiffon

Flavors: Creamy, Lemon, Vanilla