Mr. Ollivander's Magic Potion

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Patty L

• “This tea takes a bit of getting used to since it's not very fruity or sweet but is not to be underestimated. It's a bit tart and sour, with an edge of lemongrass and a slightly floral-minty finish...” Read full tasting note
    archangeli 26 tasting notes

From TeaGschwendner

Sorcery? Just maybe. What else can explain this captivating spell of strawberry, raspberry, cinnamon and licorice that remains unbroken?

Ingredients: Apple pieces, rose hips, orange peel, papaya pieces, peppermint leaves, licorice root, lemon grass, cinnamon bits, flavor, black currants, rose blossoms and mallow blossoms.

About TeaGschwendner View company

This tea takes a bit of getting used to since it’s not very fruity or sweet but is not to be underestimated. It’s a bit tart and sour, with an edge of lemongrass and a slightly floral-minty finish – so to put it simply, it’s weird! I keep a 150g tin of this in my tea pantry at all times and start to worry when I’m running low – why? Because when I need a caffeine-free cold remedy this is my go to tea! It’s soothing for sore throats and is packed with vitamins and other good things and gets me on the road to recovery ASAP! For that alone I would rate this 100%, but I realize that not everyone will be fond of the taste so I’ve given it a more “honest” rating.