Earl Grey (No. 69)

Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 11 oz / 315 ml

From TeaGschwendner

A blend of the finest Black Teas heavy with first-rate natural bergamot oil. Even the Earl himself would be smitten by the bold character of this classic.

About TeaGschwendner View company

This has to be the best earl grey I’ve ever tasted. Its bold and robust flavor can be increased/decreased to your liking. I am a huge fan

A definite staple. Beautifully balanced and not at all bitter. I always wish I could talk in Captain Picard’s voice when I drink this.

this tea is classic! strong and fresh in his character. soothing and friendy on rainy sundays. i really hate the word but it’s a “fine” tea, hazy, full bodied, simple in substance but complex in practice. i like to add a lil sugar and milk, but the taste is fantastic when you drink it pure also. In my opinion its the best earl grey tea gschwendner is selling.

My favourite Earl Grey. Experiment a little to reach your personal brew time/temperature combination, and you will LOVE it. To this day, I drank over a pound of this tea, and it has its unrevokable place in my collection.

Wonderfully aromatic, dark cup