Buttermilk Lemon

Almonds, Black Tea, Lemon Peel, Marigold Flowers, Natural Flavours
Butter, Cream, Lemon Zest
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “It's fascinating to me when a flavor combination outside of my tea experience comes to me, and I find myself blown away by the accuracy of the flavoring, if perhaps something that's outside my...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 944 tasting notes
  • “I had this tea as a sample in the store, and fell in love. The flavor is so SUMMER AND BRIGHT!!! I had a warm in the store, and I knew it was destined to be amazing iced, and it is! The black tea...” Read full tasting note
    MelissaW 236 tasting notes
  • “I bought this tea online, thanks to being able to sample it from MissB. My other lemon is a lemon chai, and this one is much mellower. I need mellow today, as I listen to my coworker talk about...” Read full tasting note
    khamilton611 67 tasting notes
  • “*OMG* I would not have expected to enjoy this as much as I have been. It's so rich and creamy, and the lemon is like a custard: tart, yet sweet. I will have to order teas from this company with...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1409 tasting notes

From TeaGschwendner

Flavored Black Tea. Delightfully creamy and sweet with a dash of lemon, this blend is reminiscent of early mornings and sunny days.

Ingredients: Black Tea from South India, lemon peel, almond bits, flavor, marigold blossoms.

Item#: 001603-100

About TeaGschwendner View company

It’s fascinating to me when a flavor combination outside of my tea experience comes to me, and I find myself blown away by the accuracy of the flavoring, if perhaps something that’s outside my love-scale. This is definitely one of those kinda teas.

Buttermilk lemon is bang-on here: I get rich, creamy and tart buttermilk, and then the lemon flows in smoothly as a friendly hello. It’s creamy, it’s bright, it’s slightly astringent – which in this case makes sense and tastes quite lovely, as it works with the lemon and buttermilk flavorings perfectly.

I doubt I’ll make this a regular in my rotation, however I will enjoy it while I have it.

1.5 tsp in 12oz.

Flavors: Butter, Cream, Lemon Zest

huh sounds really interesting!

gmathis

Oh, mercy, that sounds wonderful!

Sami Kelsh

raises eyebrow Fascinating.

Nicole

That does sound interesting. Wonder if you could do-it-yourself this blend with a lemon tea and actual buttermilk…

I had this tea as a sample in the store, and fell in love. The flavor is so SUMMER AND BRIGHT!!! I had a warm in the store, and I knew it was destined to be amazing iced, and it is! The black tea base is so robust and thick on the tongue. On the packaging, it says it’s South Indian black tea. I really love the creamy taste of it, too. I think I like this better than their green coconut! I see myself buying this over and over!!!

I bought this tea online, thanks to being able to sample it from MissB.

My other lemon is a lemon chai, and this one is much mellower. I need mellow today, as I listen to my coworker talk about her personal drama for the…what….6th day in a row? I need mellow!!!!

2 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

OMG
I would not have expected to enjoy this as much as I have been. It’s so rich and creamy, and the lemon is like a custard: tart, yet sweet.

I will have to order teas from this company with the name I cannot pronounce or spell!

Thanks MissB!

Courtney

I’m seeing so many great reviews for this company! I’ve shortened it in my mind to “TeaG” haha.

ashmanra

A lot of companies are actually sourcing their teas from them. Most of the tea at Tin Roof Teas and the place in Florida whose name I can’t remember was actually TeaG tea. Same picture, same description.

OMGsrsly

This one sounds so cool! I think MissB is including some in my TeaG stuff. :)

Cavocorax

I didn’t realise that, ashmanra! I wonder if that makes it easier to compare companies for shipping to Canada etc.

Fjellrev

Nice, I’m going to have to bump them up on the priority list. :)

MissB

Their shipping to Canada is really reasonable, although you can only order 50-100g of their teas at a time, so sampling is definitely mandatory. So glad you’re enjoying it!

Cavocorax

That’s pretty decent. I’m used to 50g minimums and I haven’t been disappointed yet by them, so I’d be willing to take a chance. ;D

MissB

Did I sent you any of their whiskey tea, or the bamboo pomelo? Both come to mind when I think of stellar teas from them.

OMGsrsly

giggles O’Connor’s Cream… :D

Cavocorax

You did! I had the bamboo pomelo! :D Thanks again – I wouldn’t have tried them anytime soon if it wasn’t for you.

And hehe. I loved O’Connor’s Cream. :P

Ubacat

I’ve tried the Bamboo Pomelo too thanks to MissB. Wow, this one sounds great. I’ll add it to my wish list for when I place an order down the road.