Edit tea info Last updated by ocha_nomu
Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 12 oz / 355 ml

From TeaGschwendner

Sweet cream meets strong black tea.

About TeaGschwendner View company

yep.. i like this one better than adagio’s but mostly because this one gives the sense of “cream” rather than being an artificial like tea + cream…if that makes sense? I also like the cream flavour in this one a little more since it doesn’t remind me of vanilla. I think this would probably be a lot of fun to add to other….oh man maybe i should combine this + orange lapacho… hmmmmm that could work..anyway…i also really love smelling this one.. up under my nose and i’m good… a happy little heffalump.

Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Mm cream!

Tabby

Did you… just copy and paste the same paragraph?

weird.. nope.. steepster being weird..

and if i edit the tasting note… only the second paragraph is there.

Nicole

Now I have a chuckly picture in my head of a happy little heffalump sipping tea with an extended pinky…

Anna

Oh, Steepster. Sometimes you are very weird.

nicole – hahaha love it!
anna – yep… it’s weird

Tabby

How bizarre. It’s glitching on me, too. I can’t add an image to a tea in my cupboard. It just makes an X, no matter what I do. :/

Fjellrev

Go home, Steepster. You’re tea drunk.

K S

A glitch in the Matrix. This doesn’t end well unless you’re Neo.

Sil passed along a sample of this one and I’m glad she did! It is a very good, smooth and round tea. I swear I taste coconut but maybe that’s just how my brain interprets “cream” flavor. I like this one! Maybe not enough to buy some, but I like it!

Courtney

I know what you mean with the coconut.

So there’s a chance here, that I didn’t let this one air out quite as long as I should have. I’m getting a creamy banana tea. Not that there’s anything wrong with that – I think we all learned yesterday how I feel about banana medicine (and now Bananas & Cream matcha!), but I have a sneaking suspicion this tea shouldn’t have the exact flavour banana as did the matcha.

Thank goodness Sil sent enough for more than one cup. I’ll have to try again later. :P

lmao yeah no it shouldn’t taste like banana. if you try again later and it’s still too banana-y let me know and i’ll send you more. I’ve got a ton!

Courtney

Perfect! I’ve got it airing out far away from the Bananas & Cream now haha. That tea is great, but not every tea needs to taste like it. :P

yeah and this cream one was pretty tasty….if i remember right..though subtle.

I made this iced – steeped for about 5 minutes, added stevia, let cool and then refrigerated. Could taste the “creaminess” but it was quite subtle and not overpowering. Refreshing.