Green Coconut

Green Tea
Coconut, Grass
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

From TeaGschwendner

The creamy richness of coconut milk on a dazzling and brisk Japanese Sencha base. A true customer favorite.

Ingredients: Green tea, shredded coconut, and natural flavor.

About TeaGschwendner View company

I think this lovely tea is from Zwi, if I am wrong I apologize to all involved. It is quite a nice green with coconut traces. The dry tea is attractive with nice pieces of green tea and cute little bits of coconut. It really expands when steeping. I can’t help think about those poor leaves trapped inside the little ball steepers from yesteryear. They would be pounding their way out as it got more and more crowded, calling for help… wow, good thing I have a big steeper basket. Think of all those nice tea leaves we murdered. :-( Okay, I’m back from crazy world. Nice tea.

Flavors: Coconut

Tea Newbie notice: take my reviews with a grain of salt!

Anyway, I’m liking this more and more as time goes on. I’ll be buying more when I run out. I originally bought some because I live in Chicago, have a store nearby, and the reviews were already high.

It has a fairly subtle flavor, the coconut is not overwhelming. And I like that. Also smells like grass when you take a sip.

It’s easy to brew too long or hot though; I tend to brew this for less than a minute, otherwise it becomes bitter easily.

This is also good iced.

Flavors: Coconut, Grass

i really liked this tea in summer. it was refreshing both hot and cold. the taste is good. the coconut is clearly dominant, but the final note is the grassy flavor of sencha. a nice change that makes it even more necessary to try this tea.

I love this tea. It’s super yummy, perfect when iced! I did exactly what the bag said to brew at, and for once, I wouldn’t change it! This will definitely be in rotation in my tea collection. I was even thinking of making an ice cream with coconut milk with it. No sugar needed! The coconut gives alot, though still not overpowering. The sencha is good quality, too.

I never had coconut flavor in my tea, so i didn’t think that I’d like it much. Surprisingly, it tasted really nice when hot. The aroma is very nice and the coconut flavor is a bit strong.