Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I made this one iced again and it turned out very differently. I may have steeped it a little too long. It was still very refreshing and fruit-filled but it finished a little peppery. It also had a...” Read full tasting note
    paulmtracy 141 tasting notes
  • “My initial view of this tea may be a bit skewed since I just downed a chipotle chocolate chip cookie. The tea makes me sad that it isn't rhubarb season any longer. The rhubarb is the champion when...” Read full tasting note
    JYoungs 18 tasting notes

From TeaGschwendner

The intensities of sweet raspberry and sour rhubarb tamed by fine vanilla. Contains green teas from Ceylon and Indonesia, apple pieces, natural flavor, and raspberry and rhubarb pieces.

About TeaGschwendner View company

I made this one iced again and it turned out very differently. I may have steeped it a little too long. It was still very refreshing and fruit-filled but it finished a little peppery. It also had a distinct horseradish aftertaste. This may sound a bit unappetizing at first but I had this with a cold salad containing slices of beef and it was actually a perfect compliment to the meal.

LiberTEAS

actually, it doesn’t sound unappetizing at all… I love horseradish. Not something I ever really thought of for a tea, but, I would definitely try it.

My initial view of this tea may be a bit skewed since I just downed a chipotle chocolate chip cookie. The tea makes me sad that it isn’t rhubarb season any longer. The rhubarb is the champion when you first smell this tea with the raspberry creeping up faintly behind it. The color is that of a traditional green tea and once the steeping has finished the wonderful sweet smell is nearly gone. Though while you sip the smell slightly charges and reminds you of whats to come. Once again the rhubarb rules this tea as you drink it. At first you get that slight earthy green tea tone quickly followed by the slightly bitter sweetness of the rhubarb. Overall a very enjoyable tea, though I suspect that once the heated treat I just recently consumed fades away the teas flavor will stand out even more.