China Royal Jasmine Curls

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “How is it I always forgot how much I love the scent of jasmine. Maybe it is a quirk in my brain that resets a few hours after each experience so that the next time I smell jasmine it is like it is...” Read full tasting note
    JYoungs 18 tasting notes
  • “I got a sample for asking a recommendation for a lighter flavored jasmine tea. This tea is beautiful, and smells just like it tastes. It's medium strength with jasmine. The tea itself was tasty and...” Read full tasting note
    MelissaW 236 tasting notes

From TeaGschwendner

The finest Jasmine teas hail from Fujian Province where Tea Masters have been practicing their art for centuries. Top quality green budsets are plucked in spring, and after light processing, are set aside to patiently await the jasmine blossoms of summer. Picked at just the right moment, the delicate white blooms are layered with the tea and allowed to rest overnight. These beautiful hand-rolled Curls readily accept the delicate, heavenly aroma. A Royal cup indeed.

About TeaGschwendner View company

How is it I always forgot how much I love the scent of jasmine. Maybe it is a quirk in my brain that resets a few hours after each experience so that the next time I smell jasmine it is like it is my first time. A quirk I am so glad to have! I can’t describe the smell of this tea other than to say its a treat all its own. The loosely wrapped curls are just a beautiful thing to watch as they steep. The color of the tea steeped is a deep golden color. The taste is an overall floral experience. The jasmine hits your tongue smoothly as well as your nose. Such a treat! I am just babbling at this point, but damn I can’t help it. This is good stuff!

I got a sample for asking a recommendation for a lighter flavored jasmine tea. This tea is beautiful, and smells just like it tastes. It’s medium strength with jasmine. The tea itself was tasty and not flat. It makes for a great iced tea, too. A better jasmine tea I have had recently.