Golden Dragon

Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Traveling again! A quick two-day trip this time. I am in DC and got up way earlier than I needed to this morning because the friend I'm staying with had to be at work way earlier than I can arrive...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1933 tasting notes

From Teaism

This slightly hand-rolled leaf has many gold tips, with a mild spicy taste that’s truly rare! Lower in caffeine for a black. From Guangxi Province in China.

About Teaism View company

1 Tasting Note

1933 tasting notes

Traveling again! A quick two-day trip this time. I am in DC and got up way earlier than I needed to this morning because the friend I’m staying with had to be at work way earlier than I can arrive at the museum. The place where we had breakfast didn’t have any tea, but lucky for me this tea shop is very near the museum.

I’ve never had a golden dragon tea before, though if it’s Chinese and has “golden” in the name I’ll try it. This is pretty tasty. I can feel the energy slowly flowing into my body as I sip it. It’s a bit malty with a kind of earthy note toward the end of the sip. As I drink more its definitely reminding me of some kind of black tea-puerh hybrid. Not entirely my thing, but decently tasty nonetheless.

CHAroma