Juicy Peach

Edit tea info Last updated by Azzrian
Boiling

• “A sample from MissB's lovely package! thanks again! I wanted to try this one since Teajo's Earl Grey is my favorite non-cream Earl Grey. Certainly their other teas must be nice as well? The brew...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1094 tasting notes
  • “A huge Thank you to *Teajo Teas* for this very generous "sample"! This is not a knock it out of the park flavored tea but I tell you what, the past several days I have not felt up to par and a...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes
  • “Thank you *Teajo Teas* for this sample! This is a lovely tea. The peach flavor is nice. It is strong, but natural. In fact, this is the first peach tea I've had that didn't have an artificial...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 464 tasting notes
  • “I think I missed sampling this one from Miss B's package so pulled it out today. Kept the steep time shorter than average since I don't like my black teas too strong. It's got a lovely peach...” Read full tasting note
    Ubacat 103 tasting notes

From Teajo Teas

A delicious black tea made with whole leaf black tea and infused with natural peach flavor! This refreshing tea is great hot or on ice.

Tea Type/Origin
The black tea in this blend is single estate and originates from a garden in Northern India known for producing full-bodied tea.
Full leaf black tea, natural peach flavor, rose petals, rose hips and tea flowers.
Brewing
Brew 1 teaspoon loose tea in hot water (180 – 212˚F) for 3 minutes.

About Teajo Teas View company

A sample from MissB’s lovely package! thanks again! I wanted to try this one since Teajo’s Earl Grey is my favorite non-cream Earl Grey. Certainly their other teas must be nice as well? The brew color on this one is actually very light, especially as it steeped longer than I wanted it to (five minutes). But it isn’t oversteeped at all… especially since it basically wholly peach! I can’t even taste the black tea at all. So much peach! It’s almost on the verge of candy peach, but not quite. Very nice. This could certainly represent peach in any tea collection! (I wonder why I haven’t seen any dried peach pieces in ANY tea blends though?)

Yvonne

Oooh – this sounds absolutely lovely.

Stephanie

I LOVE the Teajo tropical mango. I bet the peach is fab too!

MissB

Ooh, I still need to try this one. Heh! Glad you enjoyed it.

A huge Thank you to Teajo Teas for this very generous “sample”!
This is not a knock it out of the park flavored tea but I tell you what, the past several days I have not felt up to par and a lot of my favorite teas have not been settling well with me. I kept finding myself reaching for just two teas during this time. This is one of them.
Its a solid peach flavored tea that is very natural in its flavoring and has just a tiny slightly bit of a floral flavor.
The base is lovely.
This is for sure one of those teas to keep in your stash for company, for yourself, for people you want to introduce to a good tea, but not one that is terribly complex or overwhelming.
Its great iced, cold steeped, hot, straight, with sweetener, even some milk or cream could be added, its just a stand up quality tea.
Thank you Teajo Tea for introducing me to your teas!

teajoteas

Thank you for the review and candid feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it!

Azzrian

My pleasure! Thank you for the samples!

Thank you Teajo Teas for this sample!

This is a lovely tea. The peach flavor is nice. It is strong, but natural. In fact, this is the first peach tea I’ve had that didn’t have an artificial taste to it, and I’m really enjoying it. The base tea is wonderful. It has a smoothness that almost makes the tea creamy. Almost. This is a tea that’s easy to enjoy sans sweetener, but I think a bit of honey might turn this into a treat in a cup. I’ll have to give it a try… you know… for science.

KeenTeaThyme

I love – and will try! – any peach tea. Adding this to my list… :)

Veronica

Ha! I was just at your site and saw Peachy Keen which is going on my list. :)

Azzrian

Yup this is a goodie! :) Love this one!

I think I missed sampling this one from Miss B’s package so pulled it out today. Kept the steep time shorter than average since I don’t like my black teas too strong. It’s got a lovely peach flavor. The black tea is not too strong either and I’m not picking up the bitter edge I sometimes get with black teas. Thanks MissB for putting this one in.

Boiling

I’m not from the south, but I am a such a peach lover. In Quebec, we get our luscious peaches from Ontario in the summer, I buy them in gigantic quantities and I can eat enourmous quantities without ever been sick of them, so yummy!

Peach teas however are not always a hit. I’ve tried several but not many have made “the list”.

This one is definitely qualified. You want peach when you drink peach tea, right? Well this is “the one”. Holly molly it’s so juicy peach sweet, I just can’t get enough of it!

So natural, and the base is superb, Teajo’s uses whole leaf black tea and it’s one of the best base I’ve tried in flavoured tea.

In the summer, I ice and infuse it with real peaches, a stick of rosemary and maple syrup. If that doesn’t make you wish it was summer, nothing will. Sooo goood!!! But why wait for summer? Think I’m gonna make some now!

Amanda Wilson

Always nice to find a peach tea that actually tastes like peaches and not fake!

Suziqzer

Fake peach is a terrible thing.. I agree! This sounds like a good one!

TheTeaFairy

Yes Ladies, this is a keeper!