Juicy Peach

Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Azzrian
175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

• “A sample from MissB's lovely package! thanks again! I wanted to try this one since Teajo's Earl Grey is my favorite non-cream Earl Grey. Certainly their other teas must be nice as well? The brew...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1283 tasting notes
  • “A huge Thank you to *Teajo Teas* for this very generous "sample"! This is not a knock it out of the park flavored tea but I tell you what, the past several days I have not felt up to par and a...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes
  • “Thank you *Teajo Teas* for this sample! This is a lovely tea. The peach flavor is nice. It is strong, but natural. In fact, this is the first peach tea I've had that didn't have an artificial...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 644 tasting notes
  • “*TheTeaFairy* was kind enough to send me a sample of this tea. I really, really like the peach flavor in this. Unfortunately there is something in the black base that doesn't work for me. I know,...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 691 tasting notes

From Teajo Teas

A delicious black tea made with whole leaf black tea and infused with natural peach flavor! This refreshing tea is great hot or on ice.

Tea Type/Origin
The black tea in this blend is single estate and originates from a garden in Northern India known for producing full-bodied tea.
Full leaf black tea, natural peach flavor, rose petals, rose hips and tea flowers.
Brewing
Brew 1 teaspoon loose tea in hot water (180 – 212˚F) for 3 minutes.

About Teajo Teas View company

A sample from MissB’s lovely package! thanks again! I wanted to try this one since Teajo’s Earl Grey is my favorite non-cream Earl Grey. Certainly their other teas must be nice as well? The brew color on this one is actually very light, especially as it steeped longer than I wanted it to (five minutes). But it isn’t oversteeped at all… especially since it basically wholly peach! I can’t even taste the black tea at all. So much peach! It’s almost on the verge of candy peach, but not quite. Very nice. This could certainly represent peach in any tea collection! (I wonder why I haven’t seen any dried peach pieces in ANY tea blends though?)

Yvonne

Oooh – this sounds absolutely lovely.

Stephanie

I LOVE the Teajo tropical mango. I bet the peach is fab too!

MissB

Ooh, I still need to try this one. Heh! Glad you enjoyed it.

A huge Thank you to Teajo Teas for this very generous “sample”!
This is not a knock it out of the park flavored tea but I tell you what, the past several days I have not felt up to par and a lot of my favorite teas have not been settling well with me. I kept finding myself reaching for just two teas during this time. This is one of them.
Its a solid peach flavored tea that is very natural in its flavoring and has just a tiny slightly bit of a floral flavor.
The base is lovely.
This is for sure one of those teas to keep in your stash for company, for yourself, for people you want to introduce to a good tea, but not one that is terribly complex or overwhelming.
Its great iced, cold steeped, hot, straight, with sweetener, even some milk or cream could be added, its just a stand up quality tea.
Thank you Teajo Tea for introducing me to your teas!

teajoteas

Thank you for the review and candid feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it!

Azzrian

My pleasure! Thank you for the samples!

Thank you Teajo Teas for this sample!

This is a lovely tea. The peach flavor is nice. It is strong, but natural. In fact, this is the first peach tea I’ve had that didn’t have an artificial taste to it, and I’m really enjoying it. The base tea is wonderful. It has a smoothness that almost makes the tea creamy. Almost. This is a tea that’s easy to enjoy sans sweetener, but I think a bit of honey might turn this into a treat in a cup. I’ll have to give it a try… you know… for science.

KeenTeaThyme

I love – and will try! – any peach tea. Adding this to my list… :)

Veronica

Ha! I was just at your site and saw Peachy Keen which is going on my list. :)

Azzrian

Yup this is a goodie! :) Love this one!

TheTeaFairy was kind enough to send me a sample of this tea.
I really, really like the peach flavor in this. Unfortunately there is something in the black base that doesn’t work for me. I know, I know she said “love in the summer cold brewed”. It’s not quite summer here, and I drank it hot.
Nice peach tea, is probably better cold than hot….

TheTeaFairy

I like it hot, but it’s ten times better cold brewed. I actually add pieces of frozen peaches, a little maple syrup and a stick of rosemary and let everything infuse for 24h, it’s probably my favourite iced tea recipe.

TheTeaFairy who gave me this sample wrote “delicious cold brewed”. So I took her word for it and dumped the entire sample in a 500 ml mason jar the day before yesterday. I strained it this morning, maybe 36 hrs have passed, and took it with me to this Mother’s Day lunch where I was invited as guest (it was my brother in law’s house) but ended up practically cooking the entire thing except for the steak. Nobody told me when I became a chef that it would be the end of my days as a dinner guest. Now people either don’t invite me or of they do invite me, I end up prepping/cooking. Like “oh good, you’re here, can you do the potato salad?” And “I was planning to caramelize onions, can you do that?” And I’m handed a bag of onions. Umm… No, I’m the guest?!? I just got in the freaking door, thanks, maybe offer me a drink first? Anyway, that’s my beef. (Pun intended)

So I took this cold brew with me because I knew there was nothing but wine or water there as drink choices. So so so good. Peach Snapple has nothing on this puppy! This is full on peach juice you guys. I should have sweetened it more for full pop but I didn’t have time to make simple syrup. I have to buy this somehow, it would be a huge tease to just have this sample. Thanks for introducing me to Teajo, TheTeaFairy and with such a tasty one to boot! Shipping to Canada is $10 flat. Hmmm…

Flavors: Peach

Iced 8 min or more
TheTeaFairy

Me think someone has to invite you over, have you sit down and enjoy a nice tea or cocktail, or both, and cook a meal for you from A to Z. You are obviously a victim of your profession, lol!

This tea is amazing cold in the summer but it’s also tasty hot, so glad you enjoyed it. You won’t regret getting some. The only disappointing with Teajo is their lack of choice, they only offer a few blends. I always restock though on the same teas cause I _need _ them in my cupboard at all time!

ew not cool.

I think I missed sampling this one from Miss B’s package so pulled it out today. Kept the steep time shorter than average since I don’t like my black teas too strong. It’s got a lovely peach flavor. The black tea is not too strong either and I’m not picking up the bitter edge I sometimes get with black teas. Thanks MissB for putting this one in.

Boiling

The perfect day.

Started with a brave swim in the pool (water temp: 66. That will keep ya awake, I promise.)

Then I saw a Rose Breasted Grosbeak getting shit from his female. Maybe he forgot to take the trash out? (nature imitating life)

Priceless, wouldn’t you say?

And then I poured myself a tall glass of this:

Cold brewed Teajo peach tea, infused with a piece of ginger, a stick of rosemary and some sliced frozen peaches with a little maple syrup.

24 hours in the fridge, and this becomes my favourite iced tea ever.

Now I’m drinking it, reading my book.

Life is good people…

Tea Sipper

I almost brewed this one up today. The picture is the best!

TheTeaFairy

Tea Sipper, I haven’t found a peach tea I like as much as this one yet.

Veronica

That picture is hilarious. Poor little guy! I love Teajo’s fruity teas, and the tea base he uses is excellent!

TheTeaFairy

Haha, Yes, poor little guy!!
The base tea is everything with teajo, so tasty and mellow, makes all the difference. Too bad Piccolo doesn’t offer more variety…

boychik

It’s all hormones! Or he came home late. Anyway I love the pic. So funny.

TheTeaFairy

Yeah, hormones, I thought about that…

Terri HarpLady

First, I love the pic & took the liberty of checking out your library!
THAT TATTOO!! Wow! In case you don’t know, I have an affinity for Fairies as well, have dreamed I was a fairy my whole life, & at one time had plans to have my back tattooed as wings, so of course I love that pic!
Next topic: I need to remember to mimic this cold brew, YUM!

MzPriss

The pic is AWESOME!!!!! He’s an awfully pretty thing – and she’s a badass!

TheTeaFairy

Terri, it’s ok, those are public, now you know what I look like then :-)
OMG, fairies, I could talk about them for hours….the myth, the folklore, the mystery, everything about them fascinates me. We have much in common it seems!!!

MzPriss, lol, she is bad ass, as any good female should be ;-)

MzPriss

I have a fairy fetish of my own :) – I try to write fairy tales from time to time. The I get frustrated and put them aside until I forget how frustrated I got before.

TheTeaFairy

MzPriss, keep at it, would love to read your stories some day :-)

Terri HarpLady

I have a nanowrimo project that includes Fairies & Harps, based on a series of dreams I’ve had over the years. It’s not anywhere close to being done…

MzPriss

@TeaFairy – I had one, the first part of a three part story about a fairy and, of course, a giant and I was pretty happy with that one and was starting on the next installment when I had a major bout of insecurity and trashed it. Still makes me sad I did that and taught me god lesson. I’m working on a couple of little tyhings now.

@Terri – I keep thinking I’ll do nanowrimo, but my job is really demanding and I work lots and lots of hours, so I don’t see it in my near future. I admire those who take it on. I did comments for a friend’s project and I’ve wanted to do it ever since.

MzPriss

Um, good lesson, not god lesson.

Terri HarpLady

November is usually an easygoing month for me, so I’ve started 3 NNWM projects. I completed the first 2, in that I made it to the 50K, but the stories are far from complete, LOL. I started one this past Nov, but gave up after a few weeks. I had several xmas gigs to practice for, hours & hours of practice, & sometimes we have to establish a priority, right? Also, I kind of lost interest in the storyline.
I actually have a new idea, & was thinking of doing the July Nanocamp, as it’s another month that I don’t have quite so much to do…maybe.