Golden Apricot

Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole/Tea-Historic

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This has a good apricot flavor. There is a background flavor of vanilla as well. A nice base that goes well with the flavor. There is something a bit “off” about this, though. I really...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 765 tasting notes

From Teajo Teas

Delicious natural apricot flavor, orange peel and safflower are blended with whole leaf black tea.

Tea Type/Origin
The black tea in this blend is single estate and originates from a garden in Assam, a region known for producing high quality, full-bodied tea.

Full leaf black tea, natural apricot flavor, orange peel, tea flowers, and safflower.

About Teajo Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

There is something a bit “off” about this, though. I really can’t place what it is. I’m glad Teajo is offering samples now – and their customer service and shipping speed just rock.

Glad I tried this and I will share it around but I think I probably don’t need a whole package of it. So far Harney has my favorite apricot.

gmathis

Love Harney’s apricot. Good call!

ashmanra

Would you believe that is one Harney tea I have not tried? I am putting together a list of Harney teas to order when I lift my ban. That may go on it! Has anyone tried it iced?

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Harneys is great iced! Perhaps I’ll try Teajo iced…

ashmanra