Red Mango

Rooibos Tea
Mango, Rooibos
Edit tea info Last updated by Nik

From Teajo Teas

An incredible blend of natural mango flavor with caffeine-free African Rooibos. This refreshing herbal infusion is delicious hot or iced.

Ingredients: Rooibos, natural mango flavor, tea flower, calendula and orange peel.

Brewing: Brew 1 tsp/~4.75g loose Rooibos in hot water (212F/100C) for 5 minutes.

About Teajo Teas View company

Made this tea iced for a large group of friends and I have to say that the Mango taste is very subtle while the rooibos tea flavor really stands out. I find it to be a really refreshing blend, but if you’re not a fan of rooibos you won’t be a fan of this.

See my post about it on my instagram: @Un_Te_Para_Tea

Flavors: Mango, Rooibos

I wasn’t too impressed with this hot, but the mango popped in the overnight fridge steep. There’s a nice combination of ripe and tart mango, with possibly a touch of cream.

When I initially received my teas I didn’t think I’d be sad to finish up all the fruity teas from my Teajo order; instead I learned to appreciate (and love) cold steeping in the fridge. I only wish tea didn’t run out so quickly this way.

Flavors: Mango

It’s only very very VERY lightly mango, I’m getting mostly rooibios flavor, which I’m not the greatest fan of, I’m discovering. I sat there just sniffing the liquor for the longest time waiting for hints of fresh mango, any type of mango really. It’s more like faint mango whisperings, and very synthetic. I caught it only in the scent when I’m outright gulping it down. I thought it might make a nice before bedtime dessert tea… but the only fulfillment it gave was ‘before bedtime’. I’m not sure I’ll finish up the sample.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML