Gingerbread House

Bulk, Loose Leaf
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Tealeaves

From Tealeaves

A journey with Hansel and Gretel into an enchanted winter tradition.

Seasonal Blend – Limited Quantities Available
Leaf Description: Medium twisted, rolled
Aroma: Spicy and aromatic
Palate & finish: Round and malty

As the newly fallen snow transforms the world into a crisp canvas, your footprints mark the trail less-traveled. On the search for a delightful treat, you are led by the hand to the ornate destination of this age-old fable. A part of your seasonal traditions, this tea will warm from the inside-out, time and time again.

Dashes of cinnamon and allspice add edge to this warm and spicy creation.

The Tea Master’s blending philosophy is simple – allow the radiance and purity of each element to shine and intertwine in anarchic harmony. The essence of tea is slow and intentional, not seeking but open to inspiration from art and beauty in everyday life.

About Tealeaves View company

Even though this tea isn’t strictly a chai blend, I decided to turn the last bit of this into a latte using the recipe guidelines on Chai Wallah’s website: http://www.chai-wallah.com/makingchai.html

My boyfriend and I both enjoyed it even though I missed the cardamom notes that you’d normally taste in a chai.

I was very disapointed when T closed their retail store in Vancouver as I particularly enjoyed their own version of a gingerbread latte. They still operate online (at http://www.tealeaves.com/) so at least I can still purchase their teas.

Boiling