Ceylon Black Tea, Mandarin Orange, Vanilla
Bulk, Loose Leaf
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Tealeaves

• “Revisiting this one tonight. Still a lovely, lovely tea. Lightly sweet vanilla, orangey deliciousness. I have been saving this but I don't want to be too stingy with it and have it lose flavor. So...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 426 tasting notes
  • “No,no no no I didn't make a mistake, I am not reviewing Eros of Mariage Frères but Eros by T. I get this sample thanks to *Nicole* in our very first swap and never had the occasion to make a note...” Read full tasting note
    Ysaurella 293 tasting notes

From Tealeaves

This sensuous delight is smooth, sweet and creamy. Incorporating the taste of orange and vanilla, this blend will please your taste buds.

Our black aromatic blends, comprised of the highest quality Ceylon black tealeaves, are scented with the essential oils of natural ingredients –in this case, Mandarin orange and vanilla. These oils are added after the leaves have been fully-oxidized and dried, complementing the distinctive taste of black tea with their characteristic flavours.

Some believe that expertly-mixed potions might cause another to fall in love with them. Some search for cupid to do the job. Thankfully, you know a much easier way of achieving the same results – or at least the illusion. Sweet Mandarin orange and warm vanilla passionately embrace Ceylon black tealeaves in this sensory delight named after the Greek God of love and beauty, giving you that warm feeling in every sip. Fall in love with a cup of this blend or fall in love with the blend.

Our black aromatic blends, comprised of the highest quality Ceylon black tealeaves, are scented with the essential oils of natural ingredients, in this case, Mandarin orange and vanilla. These oils are added after the leaves have been fully-oxidized and dried, complementing the distinctive taste of black tea with their characteristic flavours.

Sometimes seemingly different ingredients fit the best together. Watch Orange and Vanilla produce a lovely harmony in your cup of Eros.

“It’s blood orange and vanilla bean; you can really pick out the flavours, which makes it fun as a chef.”- ICON Megan Romano on cooking with Eros.

About Tealeaves View company

Revisiting this one tonight. Still a lovely, lovely tea. Lightly sweet vanilla, orangey deliciousness. I have been saving this but I don’t want to be too stingy with it and have it lose flavor. So I made up a whole pot tonight and I’m enjoying every bit of it. Even after it cools off it’s spectacular.

Watching Hudson Hawk – the movies the husband only tolerates continue. :) I gotta pick him up at the airport later tonight so I had to get in at least one more movie he says he’s seen and put up with far too many times. :) So bad movie, great tea, blanket and heat seeking cats. I better set an alarm to get to the airport in case I fall asleep… :)

Lala

I could watch that movie over and over and over again :)

Nicole

Hah! I’m glad I’m not the only one. We used to have a friend who loved it as much as I do and we’d watch it every couple of months, much to the irritation of my husband… Friend moved far away though and now I have no one to quote it with as I watch it. :P

Lala

When I was growing up we had Hudson Hawk and Tango and Cash on the same VHS. Oh man, that was a great night in. Ha ha

Nicole

I had forgotten all about Tango & Cash. Hub would probably put up with that one. The one my friend and I always wanted to pair with Hudson Hawk was Oscar.

No,no no no I didn’t make a mistake, I am not reviewing Eros of Mariage Frères but Eros by T.
I get this sample thanks to Nicole in our very first swap and never had the occasion to make a note about it.
It seems we are the 2 only persons to have drank this tea ?

It is a very pleasant tea,with a sweet aroma of orange (they say it is mandarin but it’s not very evident). The orange is perfectly blended with vanilla but there is a hint of bitterness even if I didn’t oversteep the tea.

A very decent tea but probably not one staple for me.
Thank you again Nicole for sharing some with me.