Pomegranate Goji Sencha – Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Drew

• “Tea no.3 of the Tealish experiment: I was very hopefull with this one, the idea of the blend itself is very appealing to me: crisp and fresh taste of green tea mixed with very tasty Goji...” Read full tasting note
    TheTeaFairy 341 tasting notes
  • “The cup I had was a little burnt, but overall it was pretty tasty. Neither of the fruit flavours screamed pomegranate or goji berry, but without that bit of misnomenclature it was an enjoyable...” Read full tasting note
    beaut 485 tasting notes

From Tealish

Green tea, pomegranate, and goji berries just seem to be a perfect fit. This tea features a blend of antioxidant superfoods including premium sencha, exotic goji berries and pomegranate seeds. The infusion is fresh and fruity, and is great hot and iced.

About Tealish View company

Tea no.3 of the Tealish experiment:

I was very hopefull with this one, the idea of the blend itself is very appealing to me: crisp and fresh taste of green tea mixed with very tasty Goji berries and pomegranate tartness, can’t be boring right? well…sorry to say, but it can!

Let’s start with the pros: the smell is incredible and the steep is beautiful to watch , the taste is refreshing.

The cons: it doesn’t taste anywhere near what it smells and it’s again very plain and forgettable.

Am I being too difficult here? Will Tealish ever wow me?

Lets pick another one, tenacious is my middle name: Sakura Cherry Rose, wish me luck!

The cup I had was a little burnt, but overall it was pretty tasty. Neither of the fruit flavours screamed pomegranate or goji berry, but without that bit of misnomenclature it was an enjoyable fruity green tea, with just a bit of a perfumey aftertaste. I don’t think I’ll buy a bag of it any time soon, but I liked the cup I had.