Southern Belle

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by De

From Tealish

The taste of sweet Georgia peaches and juicy apricots combine for an herbal tea that’s just peachy! Real pieces of apricot, peach, apple, pineapple, and elderberries mixed with lemon zest, hibiscus flower, and marigold blossoms.

Southern Belle herbal tea makes an amazing iced tea! For directions on how to make incredible iced teas using loose leaf tea click here.

About Tealish View company

Thwarted again by hibiscus. First few sips were nice enough, peachy with hibicus. But then I started eating one of my blueberry brown sugar flax cookies with it and all I could taste was the hibiscus. Not gonna rate it right now and will retry later but…I’m starting to think that if you’re not a hibiscus fan, tealish may not be for you. Everything with hibiscus in it for me has been overwhelming to the point that all I taste is the hibiscus.

KeenTeaThyme

Hibiscus seems to be the least liked flavor of tea; I agree. When it’s paired with something it can be somewhat tolerable. But on its own, ICK. Guess I’ll be avoiding Tealish!

Cold brewed this and despite the pink color from the hibiscus, this does actually taste like peach to me. Peach, apricot, and lemon…and hibiscus, of course (though not in an offensive way). It’s quite lovely actually.

Terrible migraine today, so I’ve had ALL THE HERBAL TEAS.

2 giant mugs of my favourite, Redberry Tonic. And now a giant mug of this one.

I do find this tasty. I really do. IDK if it’s really peach – it’s more hibiscus and fruits and flowers. Too sour to really be peach. Although it does smell peachy.

Gonna try for two more giant mugs of herbal stuff before I go to bed early.

Maddy Barone

Migraines are utterly miserable. Hope you feel better soon.

rosebudmelissa

feel better!

OMGsrsly

I had all the painkillers too. Haha. Feeling pretty good right now, but useless for anything except drinking tea and very carefully puttering in the kitchen. :D

Indigobloom

Eeesh. Good luck getting rid of that headache, those are the worst :/

OMGsrsly

I used a tennis ball on my neck to release some of the tension, and with all the painkillers and all the herbal teas, I’m feeling decent today! Still recovering from The Sick, but no migraine! Woohoo!

tigress_al

Glad you are on the mend!