Southern Belle

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by De

1 Tasting Note View all

From Tealish

The taste of sweet Georgia peaches and juicy apricots combine for an herbal tea that’s just peachy! Real pieces of apricot, peach, apple, pineapple, and elderberries mixed with lemon zest, hibiscus flower, and marigold blossoms.

Southern Belle herbal tea makes an amazing iced tea! For directions on how to make incredible iced teas using loose leaf tea click here.

About Tealish View company

1 Tasting Note

Thwarted again by hibiscus. First few sips were nice enough, peachy with hibicus. But then I started eating one of my blueberry brown sugar flax cookies with it and all I could taste was the hibiscus. Not gonna rate it right now and will retry later but…I’m starting to think that if you’re not a hibiscus fan, tealish may not be for you. Everything with hibiscus in it for me has been overwhelming to the point that all I taste is the hibiscus.

KeenTeaThyme

Hibiscus seems to be the least liked flavor of tea; I agree. When it’s paired with something it can be somewhat tolerable. But on its own, ICK. Guess I’ll be avoiding Tealish!