Southern Belle

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by De

From Tealish

The taste of sweet Georgia peaches and juicy apricots combine for an herbal tea that’s just peachy! Real pieces of apricot, peach, apple, pineapple, and elderberries mixed with lemon zest, hibiscus flower, and marigold blossoms.

Southern Belle herbal tea makes an amazing iced tea! For directions on how to make incredible iced teas using loose leaf tea click here.

About Tealish View company

Thwarted again by hibiscus. First few sips were nice enough, peachy with hibicus. But then I started eating one of my blueberry brown sugar flax cookies with it and all I could taste was the hibiscus. Not gonna rate it right now and will retry later but…I’m starting to think that if you’re not a hibiscus fan, tealish may not be for you. Everything with hibiscus in it for me has been overwhelming to the point that all I taste is the hibiscus.

Hibiscus seems to be the least liked flavor of tea; I agree. When it’s paired with something it can be somewhat tolerable. But on its own, ICK. Guess I’ll be avoiding Tealish!

2029 tasting notes

I actually think that this tea is pretty good! Apparently it’s peaches and apricots. It smells strongly of peaches when dry, but when cooked the apricot comes out a bit more. I’m sipping on it tonight hot, and quite enjoy it. I hope it does well as a cold brew, but even if it doesn’t I don’t mind brewing it hot and pouring it over ice.

3 tsp in a big mig for 4 min at 200F.