Creamy Cranberry

Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by aisling of tea

From Tealish

Pure South African honeybush and Canadian cranberries unite in this warm and tasty blend. Natural vanilla perfectly enhances the lush sweetness of the cranberries, while rose petals and safflowers add to the blend’s divine aroma. A new Canadian classic!

Honeybush Tea is naturally caffeine free.

About Tealish View company

Tea no.7 of the Tealish experiment

Creamy: yes please. Cranberry: yes please.

So does this one live up to expectation? Certainly!

First of all, the dry blend smells amazing! I can pretty much identify everything listed which is rather a rare thing for me. I get cranberry the most, which is what should be, then the sweetness of the honeybush. The rose also comes through in the background with hints of vanilla.

The infusion is lovely, the honeybush is obviously there to tone down the cranberry tartness, though I could have taken a bit more tang in my cup, but hey, life can’t be perfect!

I would qualify this as a «girly tea», a colorful blend of fruits, flowers and sweets! But guys are more than welcome to have it and appreciate it, as I’m sure they will :)

I’m not sure on this one. I think I added too much sugar, I need to try it straight. I always add sugar to my teas, so I’m rating based on how I usually fix it. Might change after another taste.