Lemon Meringue Rooibos

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

From Tealish

A colourful blend of green and red rooibos with a smooth lemon taste reminiscent of freshly baked lemon meringue pie. With a delicious zesty lemon flavour and a perfect creamy finish, this red tea infusion is a sweet and healthy treat!

About Tealish View company

Gosh I love this tea. It soothes and pleases, and I always drink it way too fast after it’s cooled. I may need to see if a cold brew is in order at some point… I mean, I have more than enough of it to try. ;)

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

MissB, would you say this resembles Della Terra Lemon Chiffon? I’m just curious cause that’s about the only rooibos I can tolerate!

They’re very similar teas, however this one is a green rooibos, which I find I enjoy more than most red rooibos. I can send you some if you’d like to try it out?

Aww, thank you missB, you are so kind! I will pass on the offer for now, trying so hard not to get anymore tea cause my cupboard is so out of control but will keep that in mind :-)

I understand the out-of-control cupboard all too well. I’m sure I’ll have lots for a while, so feel free to ask anytime.

The name of this tea is enough to make your mouth water…mmm…
Lemon Meringue…mmm

I decided to finish what was left of this tonight. I might grab more in the future as it is definitely a delicious blend however I have a lot of the chiffons left and I think I would need to get through those before I can justify buying some of this. Thank you MissB for sending me this to try. It is lemony and creamy and just a very pleasant cup.

On another note, why is “cannabis”, “green bell peppers”, “asparagus”, etc. flavor options but there is no “lemon”, “mint”, etc.? I find this very, very strange.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

With those options, one might as well start reviewing frozen stir-fries and special brownies.

Haha. i just don’t understand why such common flavors are not available but those made it on the list. Apple is another missing one.

Me neither. Someone was clearly out to lunch.

Must have been a very interesting salad… ;)

There is no “pineapple” or “mango” either… Many flavours common to tea are missing… lol so strange.. but I found “fish broth” :o

roasted chicken is in there

Who came up with this list?!?

Maybe they were just really very hungry… :)

I was just looking for mint last night and thought precisely that. Cannabis but no mint?

My favourite is “autumn leaf pile”!

But… don’t you guys have cannabis fish broth asparagus tea? With some iodine and yam flavouring?

It is all the fault of you guys that I bought this one yesterday. I was at Whole Foods just browsing and this was there and calling to me. So of course I pull out my phone and read the reviews, and here are all of you singing the praises. Needless to say, the tea came home with me.

Sipping it this morning I can’t help but feel I’ve had this one before. It tastes identical to the Lemon Cream Rooibos from The Tea Haus, which isn’t a bad thing. I loved that tea, but found that it wasn’t one I reached for on a regular basis. I suspect that this one is going to be the same. The lemon here is delicious, and I enjoy the creaminess that comes with it. I’m not getting meringue so much as cream, but it is still yummy.

So yes, a lovely delicious tea but one that for me is unmemorable.

Ooh, Tealish has teas a Whole Foods? That’s cool.

Tina S.

I’m not sure if all of them do, but I was at the one at Square One and there was quite a selection!

I think I’m a lot closer to Tealish itself than any Whole Foods anyway, but I like to see them in other stores!

Oh, I love this one. I’m so sad it’s (nearly) gone, as I really have no reason to buy more tea for a while. But, this one might justify it. It’s a very good standby. Sweet, creamy, a little bit tart. It tastes so fresh!

I’m so glad I had a chance to try this, as I’ve been eying it up for some time now. Good thing it was just a sample though, as I couldn’t bear to finish the cup… I’m sorry Lemon Meringue Rooibos, you smell so very yummy! but ya do bad things to me :(

Oh no! What did it do to you?

Did it make you a Bad Girl!

Just made me slightly nauseous. Had trouble swallowing it.
It made me feel guilty for not liking it!! does that count lol

OOOOOOOH Guilt! You might have to drink strong oversteeped Carrot Cake before bed…oh yeh aren’t you the only one who likes Carrot Cake! Not Fair!

Yikes! That’s too bad. Definitely good that you were able to try it before buying.

me? noooo way lol
I tried a sample in store, it was terrible! gotta find another sacrifice to make haha

Jessie: I agree, thanks so much for the sample!! it breaks my heart that this is out of my tea range :(

Cold steeped this and yum! Still not quite my cup of tea, but darn good regardless. The wife liked it, and since she’s not a fan of cold tea, this is a major win. But the tartness of the lemon mixes well with the creaminess of the meringue…I can see why she loves it.

Mmmmm. I was expecting the lemon (duh), but I was not expecting the meringue. The name is surprisingly accurate. Was a nice sweet tea, but every time I get a cup in-store they seem to brew it at the approximate temperature of the surface of the sun. I think I burnt my tastebuds. But what a way to go.

I love this one! It’s so unexpectedly awesome.

I find that happens with some of the Tealish teas. Bunch of mediocre ones and then BAM DELICIOUS’D IN YOUR FACE.

MissB was so generous to include a sample of this with the teas I bought from her. Thank you so much for letting me try this one!

WOW, WOW, and WOW! I am in love! I am always on the hunt for good lemon tea. I love lemon! This was perfect. First it tasted exactly like the name suggests. I got the lemon with no lemon grass, I got creamy, I got rich full of flavor in your mouth deliciousness. This sample made me want to go out and buy stupid amounts of this tea so there is never any chance of running out. I will have to savor this sample and then possible break my no more buying tea rule just to have this! Thank you so much MissB for including this!

I am so late seeing this, however still glad you enjoyed it. I have an obscene amount of this tea if you’d like more – for the same reason as you!

Too good for words! Tastes just like a warm, freshly baked lemon meringue pie. Positively delicious.

Boiling 8 min or more

Thanks, Miss B for the sample!
I did not drink much tea on my trip, since so many other things happened on the trip, and not all of them fun…
Long story short, I broke my arm the night before we left, my car manifested a crack in the engine block when I reached my first destination (Denver), and I had to buy a new one in two days (yay, new car?), the title to the old one got lost in the mail, and then I come home to find a hot water line broken, pumping thousands of gallons pf heated water under the house… :c My trip was essentially a comedy of errors.
BUT… I came home to a garden exploding with bounty, and I had some wonderful days with dear friends and family, and even a few lovely tea times with the mother of my SO!
This was her choice of many rooibos options I brought with me for evening tea with her adorable cup and saucer sets! I used boiling water for 2:30 or 3 minutes, I think.
I was quite sweet naturally, with a good, but not sour, lemon flavor and a long after taste of cream. Veeery nice! The green rooibos was not nearly so warm and woody as red, I really enjoyed it.

Flavors: Cream, Lemon

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 5 OZ / 147 ML

Broke your arm??? Oh dear! And all the other stuff! Good on you for having such a good attitude about it and remembering the good things. Nice tea time with SO mom is GREAT!

I can certainly have a good laugh about it now that it’s all in the past! More good news is coming to me every day, for example, my little sister is having a baby, and I got my brace off today! Time for some celebratory tea!