Coconut Blossom

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

2 Images

From Tealish

Fine organic sencha green tea blended with coconut shreds, rose petals and cornflower blossoms. A divinely aromatic blend with a tasty tropical twist. This green tea is delicious as a hot or iced tea.

Brewing Instructions: As with all loose leaf green tea, Coconut Blossom is best brewed with water below boiling, approx. 80°C. Use 1 tsp of tea per cup and infuse green tea for 1-3 minutes.

About Tealish View company

Why, oh why did I buy more tea today?

Well, this is a very pretty tea. And it smelled too good to resist. I was a little worried by what I at first thought was a lack of scent once it had steeped, but I shouldn’t have been. The liquor is a lot more subtle but so delicious.

It’s very creamy and full, so it’s really satisfying. This is a good dessert-type tea. It reminds me a lot of DAVIDsTEA’s Toasted Walnut (and probably Tealish’s Walnut Ave. as I think they share a recipe), but this is a nicer texture for me. So creamy! I am really liking that I can taste the sencha with the coconut. It gives a really nice, refreshing aftertaste. Yum. I think that is why this rates higher for me than something like DT’s White Malibu. The sencha is really great here. I don’t get much from the floral aspects, but the sencha + not-too-sweet coconut has me very happy.