Vanilla Decaf

Edit tea info Last updated by aisling of tea

From Tealish

Product description not available yet.

About Tealish View company

So I have good news/bad news. Good news is this tea was not discontinued, as I was led to believe. Bad news is I oversteeped it, boo. It’s decaf, and I’ve been on an herbals kick, so I wasn’t paying attention and treated this like an herbal. Blegh. Very, very bitter. Oh well, I’ll remember next time. It was still a decent cup, despite being steeped to hell and back.

Tina S.

And at least it wasn’t a bad brew of a tea you can’t get more of. That’s the worst!

aisling of tea

You have a very, very good point!

Kay Kanada

Everytime I have some Electric Lemon, I watch it like a hawk because I know that if I oversteep it I will have lost one of the last 100 cups of it I will ever have. Pressure is ON!

aisling of tea, thanks so much for giving me some of this one! I am SO skeptical with decaf teas, I don’t think I would have tried it otherwise. But I totally forgot it was decaf while I was drinking it. It was a deliciously sweet, candy-caramel, creamy vanilla in a hefty-but-not-bitter black base. I forgot about it steeping and while it did taste a touch over-steeped, it wasn’t bitter. This would make a good vanilla stand-by, I think. I don’t have a boldly vanilla tea that I can rely on but this could be it.

aisling of tea

This one blew my socks off. I immediately stocked up on this and Fairy Dust within days of trying both. I tried both the Vanilla Decaf and the la Creme or whatever…the Decaf wins hands down. I’m so glad you liked it!

Tina S.

I’m on the lookout for a good vanilla, may have to try this one! :D