Deep Green Embrace

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by AliPants

• “This tea was not relaxing, but it certainly was refreshing. It has a strong scent and flavour of cloves, but I could occasionally taste the peppermint. It left a strange burning sensation on my...” Read full tasting note
    ajm97 72 tasting notes

From Tealish

All organic ingredients including lemongrass, peppermint, rosebuds, raspberry leaf, cloves and spices. A refreshing and relaxing tisane with an unforgettable aroma and flavour.

About Tealish View company

This tea was not relaxing, but it certainly was refreshing. It has a strong scent and flavour of cloves, but I could occasionally taste the peppermint. It left a strange burning sensation on my lips and tongue – not unpleasant, just strange. I would only drink this one for the benefits of the raspberry leaf, or maybe sometimes at night when I’m looking for something spicy, like a chai, but I don’t want the caffeine. It reminds me of DT’s Organic North African Mint, although that one is caffeinated. This one seems to have some sharper flavours in it, too. All in all, a relatively enjoyable tea, when you’re in the mood for spice.

Sidenote: I’m very proud of myself for stopping by Tealish today! I was inspired by DaisyChubb’s Tealish reviews, as she recently recieved her order and was reviewing a whole bunch. I thought to myself.. I live NEAR Tealish… How come I don’t take advantage? WELL. Apparently I never went because it’s actually quite a mission for me. And, being the uptown girl that I am, I find walking through the neighbourhood its located in to be a bit scary. But once I got there, I found myself in the homey-est, most comfortable little tea store I’ve ever been in. I totally threw off my jacket and started sniffing – so much fun!

DaisyChubb

Awesome Ali! Glad you braved it ^^

AliPants

:D Me too!!! I just had to go for all those people who don’t live as close as I do! It was cool, when I went in, she was scaling out internet orders :-o

Jessie

It really is such a great little shop! It always feels so tranquil in there. Like a tea temple.

AliPants

It’s totally a tea temple. Or a tea cabin!

aisling of tea

Hahaha, what, you mean Doc’s Leather next door didn’t immediately make you feel safe and at home? ;) Tealish is getting better, much better than it used to be!