Pink Dragonfruit

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jessie

From Tealish

Pink is the universal colour of love, and it’s true, we are totally in love with this combination of exotic dragonfruit, goji berries, chokeberries, elderberries, cranberries and papaya. It’s full of sweet berry goodness and delicious hot or iced! Add some fresh berries to your infusion for an extra pink pop!

Brewing Instructions: To prepare a perfect cup of Herbal tea, use 1 tsp loose leaf tea per 6-8oz of boiling water and steep 4-6 minutes.

About Tealish View company

AMAZING.

Oh God this tea is good. It’s juicy and pink and DRAGONY.

Rawr

No, seriously, this tea is wonderful. You can taste the berries and it’s tart without being too tart and mmmmmmm no hibiscus!

Kittenna

Dragony?! Hee hee. I don’t actually like dragonfruit, but with that sort of raving review I’d definitely try the tea!

aisling of tea

Everyone should try this tea!

TeaBrat

ooh! no hibiscus is a bonus!

Jessie

Wow, 100! I’m glad I got some of this.

Jillian

No hibiscus is always a plus in my books.

Amariel

I agree with Jillian.

Kay Kanada

I didn’t think it was legal to make a fruity tea blend without hibiscus anymore, what with the way it’s been contaminating everything lately. Nice to see a tea (and a good one, at that!) that is wonderfully hibiscus free.

Does it actually taste like dragonfruit??

aisling of tea

not a clue in the world, I’ve never had dragonfruit. I should try it, though.

Kittenna

Fresh dragonfruit may taste better than I think… the quality in some grocery stores is dodgy. Either way….!

Jillian

I always considered dragonfruit to be quite bland whenever I’ve tried it, but as Krystaleyn said, the quality of the more exotic imported fruit in the stores isn’t always the best.

TassieTeaGirl

I clicked on the tea because I was looking for something else and am just completely captured by the look of it! It looks like muesli with freeze dried berries in it – I want to have some for breakfast!

Okay, you guys are gonna kill me for this one but I didn’t love it as much as you did! It is nice, and I can definitely see it iced in the summer but I want to blend the hell out of it with raspberry juice. It was really really light for me. The flavour is lovely, and once I started having supper along with my cup they did become more pronounced, but . . . I don’t love it.

You’re fired.

TeaBrat

Oh good, you Canadians are killing me with your Tealish posts!!! Please tell me I’m not missing much! ;-)

Tina S.

But you’re in the home of Starfleet. How is this ever a bad thing?? :D

De

Neeeeeeeeeerd

aisling of tea

You’re only not missing out if you DON’T LIKE AMAZING TEAS! >.> is not helpful at all

Tina S.

De, I am a geek and proud of it! :P

Erin

Oh, Tealish teas are FABULOUS!

aisling I’m not worthy! I’m not worthy!

Seriously. Thank you for this tea! I used the whole package and made two giant cups of iced pink goodness after a rousing game of Just Dance! I don’t care that it’s freezing outside, I’m sweaty and I want iced tea dagnabbit.

I didn’t remember there was no hibiscus so I put a giant squirt of agave. It does taste pink! This is easily one of my favourite fruit blends – I am ordering this next summer without fail.

ee!

Yum!
This tisane… tastes like PINK!!! Which is odd because there’s very little colour in the brew. Maybe a hint of pastel.
At first when I sipped, it was pretty bland and sour… but then I added a teeny bit of agave and voila! berry cotton candy in a cup.
This is one I’d seriously consider buying more of, if only I didn’t have so many in my cupboard already. I’d reach for it often though, so I may end up caving next time I wander by the shop.
Oh and the best part? eating the fruit afterwards. I had nothing to wash out of my strainer!

Azzrian

Sounds wonderful – added to my wish list!

Kittenna

Two of you logging this tea today… argh it sounds so good!

Indigobloom

Oh it is delish!! but not exactly cheap.

I had this last night and it was rather more flavourful. And, looking at my previous note, I’m surprised at the mention of how pale it was since last night’s cup was quite pink! I must have got more cranberries or gojis last night, I guess. Anyway, I’m raising the rating since it is delicious and went further this time.

This tea was really surprising.

I did a terrible job of brewing it. I put in closer to 2 tsp of the tea, and mindlessly left it sitting for 10 minutes, instead of the 6 I was aiming for. I was worried I was going to have a bitter, undrinkable mess.
But it was good. Really good. Despite the fact that the bag smells strong, the taste was pretty light, comparatively. A delicious berry flavour, noticeable dragonfruit, and only a hint of tartness. But I guess that’s because it’s (mercifully) hibiscus-free.
Pink Dragonfruit is probably going to become one of my go-to berry teas.

Issues: Next time I brew it, I’ll still probably use the same amount of tea; I’ll just be sure to keep an eye on the timer. This bag isn’t very economical. Lots of tea for a light (but good!) taste. Also, if we’re getting into semantics, this is really more of an infusion than an actual tea. I kept finding massive chunks of the dried fruit!

VERY nice, I like this one iced.