Doomur Dulling Estate- Assam Black Tea SFTGFOP

Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

From Tealish

Considered one of the jewels of the Assam region, the Doomur Dullung Estate has been producing top quality teas since the 1840’s. A beautiful STGFOP leaf with ample golden tips, the aromatic infusion brews up a rich cup full of sweet, malty notes.
Assam black tea is one of the boldest black teas from India. The bold body of Assam teas makes them ideally suited for a splash of milk, however many are enjoyed clear as well.

About Tealish View company

What a LONG day. but a good one. I’m now the Member Services coordinator (director? still finalizing things) for the Tea Guild! So excited!!!! happy dance
We are having an event on Feb 2, The Toronto Tea Festival, so everyone who is local to the area, please mark it in your calendars!
Oh and I won the door prize at our meeting, a collection of yummy looking jams. Sweeeeet!
Anyhow, this was my breakfast tea. I always forget to steep it a bit longer, but this time I remembered, and it was good! oh yes it was.
Later on, I stepped into Herbal Infusions, and bought a cuppa Jackfrui Tea but used almond milk, and it was very tasty, but I think I need to try it sans anything before submitting a review.
Welps, I have another big one ahead of me tomorrow so should grab some sleep. EEeeeeeeee! How am I gonna sleep when I’m still buzzed from my appointment to the BOD?!
I’m on TWO boards now. Oh dear. What have I done?! errrrr…

Awesome! Unlikely I can make it given project deadlines, but perhaps!

Congrats silly!

:D congrats! How awesome!

Thanks everyone! Oh man, I’m still in shock!!

Kittenna, no worries, we are hoping to make it an annual event :)
but I would love if you can make it!!

That is so awesome! Congratulations!

Congratulations! Wait, the door prize at a tea guild was…jams? Not that I have anything against jams, but… [scratches head] =) I’m going to try to make it to the Toronto Tea Festival, that’d be fun!

Nik – Man if you can make it we totally need to have a tea meet up!

Nik, I think because it goes well with tea?
Oh yay, that would be SO awesome if you could make it. Let me know!! :)

Sil, Feb is so far away. I can’t wait!!

well WE’RE at meeting before february….we’ll have tea to exchange heh

true dat! heheheee

Hmm. I had this ( — not 100% sure it is the same thing — and while I found it quite tasty, I’m not sure I detected any sweetness.

That said, I’m about 2 weeks into drinking my tea without sugar after having always used tons of it.