Pina Colada

Coconut, Creamy, Pineapple
Edit tea info Last updated by Chromalaya
Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 6 oz / 177 ml

From Tealish

Our herbal version of the classic beach drink will bring all the goodness of the beach right to you. Real pineapple and coconut blended with rosehip, hibiscus, and apple pieces. An infusion with a delicious coconut aroma and tropical taste.

Pina Colada herbal tea makes an amazing iced tea! For directions on how to make incredible iced teas using loose leaf tea click here.

About Tealish View company

i just got “yes deared” by my other half. Trying to show him something by tilting my monitor… his response “nice!” me: you couldn’t even see that could you… him: shakes his head no. gee thanks DARLING. bah. this was my fruit tea today and still makes me happy. i can drink it hot or cold and it’s still a tasty cup!

Ahhhhhh – settling into married life are we…. ;))

Oh snap!

shush you lol

Terri HarpLady

The honeymoon is over? ;)

I was given this by a friend who didn’t like it. She agreed it DOES taste exactly like a pina colada, but she felt something was missing from it.

My first steep was a bit too strong. Admittedly, I did add in an extra 1/4 tsp, plus I let it steep a little longer than I should have. (I had just tried Blueberry Lagoon and found it very weak) It tasted strongly of a fruity flavour and then left a lingering creamy coconut taste in my mouth.

I just resteeped it, and it’s definitely an improvement! I can’t wait to make this into a latte.

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Pineapple

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Tastes just like Pina Colada, but the bright pink will throw you off. I love this one iced in the summer! I’m addicted.