White Paradise

Chai White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TEALUX

• “This has been my Tealux tasting day. I feel like I'm swimming in tea (or it's swimming in me). This is my last tea with caffeine for the day, and it was a good one to end with. I like this...” Read full tasting note
    infused1 183 tasting notes

From Tealux

A deliciously sweet and light white tea chai with natural Cinnamon spice.

White tea chai is not a very common tea, however this sweet blend changes everything. The flavor profile is exquisite, combining the natural softness of white tea with delicate spices and a sweet Cinnamon profile. As opposed to most other chai combinations, this blend makes an excellent iced tea as well.

About Tealux View company

This has been my Tealux tasting day. I feel like I’m swimming in tea (or it’s swimming in me). This is my last tea with caffeine for the day, and it was a good one to end with.

I like this one. The chai spices are subtle enough that they blend with the white tea base instead of overwhelming it. It has a sweet taste, likely due to the cinnamon or honeybush in it. No astringency (or the spices are masking it).

I love chai teas that I don’t need to sweeten. I wouldn’t mind getting more of this at some point.