Irish Morning

Edit tea info Last updated by Itachi

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Just got this one from Tealux so gave it a try. I don't normally drink black teas. I find them too strong for me and this is listed as a strong tea. However, when I brewed it I found it wasn't...” Read full tasting note
    Ubacat 103 tasting notes

From Tealux

Not only for the early risers on the green island! A strong black tea with the intense taste of a decent lacing of rum really peps you up. The soft, sweet cream flavor cannot be missed in this classic, since it perfectly rounds off the taste experience. The special, abundant decoration of this black tea leaves nothing to be desired. The color combination of the Irish national flag of white coconut shreds, green wild strawberry leaves and orange-red safflower will always remind you of the origins of this unusual recipe.

Ingredients: black tea (90 %), coconut shreds, wild strawberry leaves, flavoring, safflower.

About Tealux View company

1 Tasting Note

Just got this one from Tealux so gave it a try. I don’t normally drink black teas. I find them too strong for me and this is listed as a strong tea. However, when I brewed it I found it wasn’t strong at all. It was mellow for a black tea and loved the rum flavour.