Choco-Mint Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Itachi

1 Tasting Note View all

• “SMELLS LIKE PERFECTION... in the bag. Once I steeped it, it sort of smelled flowery and bergamot-like? Unfortunate, as I hate bergamot! The first sip was nice, but as it cooled I couldn't finish...” Read full tasting note
    Itachiplease 24 tasting notes

From Tealux

This is dessert-inspired concoction of minty chocolate wonder. Refreshing peppermint compliments chocolate pieces creating naturally creamy flavors mixed with tingling goodness in everyone’s favorite chocolate minty confection.

Ingredients: Black tea, mint leaves, and chocolate pieces

About Tealux View company

1 Tasting Note

SMELLS LIKE PERFECTION… in the bag. Once I steeped it, it sort of smelled flowery and bergamot-like? Unfortunate, as I hate bergamot! The first sip was nice, but as it cooled I couldn’t finish it. (I’m a slow drinker.) Maybe I just got a bad scoop, or maybe my cold is ruining my tasting sense. Will try again later, hopefully it will taste more like chocolate. Or mint.

EDIT TO ADD: On my second go it was much better—it tasted like tea, not flowers! Still not as chocolatey or minty as I was hoping, but much more pleasant than bergamot. Bleh.