Feng Shui Wellness

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Itachi

• “Sipdown! Thanks to *Raritea* for a sample of this tea. It's not something I would have picked myself, but it smelled good and I saw no objectionable ingredients in the blend, so figured it was...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2609 tasting notes
  • “So I ordered about 23 or so samples from Tealux. They had a sale! I like samples..I can't help it! I have so many samples, it would take me forever to get through any ounces of tea, so I choose...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1538 tasting notes
  • “1.5 tablespoons for 375 ml Initially reminds me a lot of Goji Pop or Indian Summer by David's Tea. There is a baked lemon scone note. All flavours blend together, nothing sticks out. I feel that...” Read full tasting note
    Rarity 506 tasting notes
  • “So I haven't yet had a good experience with either a fruit-based or an herbal tea, which made me really nervous about trying this one. Turns out, there was no need to fear! This is an absolutely...” Read full tasting note
    Itachiplease 24 tasting notes

From Tealux

Feng Shui Wellness Blend has the goal to create harmony between human beings and their surroundings. In order to create this, the perfect balance between oneself and the five elements wood, fire, earth, metal and water has to be achieved. According to Feng Shui, the elements are represented by the colors green, red, yellow, silver and blue as well as the forms twined, pointy, flat, round and curly which all represent an ingredient in our herb tea blend. Add the fifth element WATER yourself!

Ingredients: apple pieces, goji berries, dragonfruit, lemon grass, blackberry and nettle leaves, orange peel, eucalyptus leaves, carrot flakes, natural flavoring, cornflower and marigold blossoms.

About Tealux View company

Sipdown! Thanks to Raritea for a sample of this tea. It’s not something I would have picked myself, but it smelled good and I saw no objectionable ingredients in the blend, so figured it was worth a shot.

The aroma is tangy and quite tasty-smelling… I can’t quite place what I’m picking up, but it’s almost a little bit fruity, maybe a bit minty or something? I kind of like it though. And the flavour is actually just about as good as the aroma! Fruity but with a fair bit of complexity and additional flavours. It’s like an explosion of deliciousness in my mouth! (I just wanted to say that, heh). Anyways, I feel like I’m picking up mango/peach flavours, along with a savoury note that I can’t place. And then an intermingling of other flavours that present themselves randomly during the sip. Yeah… I kind of like this blend! I pretty much never like wellness blends, because they always contain obscene amounts of fennel, licorice, or some sort of mint… but this doesn’t have any (or if they’re here, they’re in very low amounts).

I’m not sure I’d drink this blend super often, but I’m pretty impressed! Thanks again Raritea!

ETA: A re-steep is still pretty good. I’m not sure what it is, but I’m liking the combo of ingredients in here.

So I ordered about 23 or so samples from Tealux. They had a sale! I like samples..I can’t help it! I have so many samples, it would take me forever to get through any ounces of tea, so I choose samples. Sadly, they didn’t have any of the Russian Maple Souchong… which is the reason I ordered from them in the first place. This will be the first of many I will be writing tasting notes for.

I thought this would be a fitting tea to drink last night: New Year’s Eve! It seems like it’d be a healthy tea to start the year with right. I love the rainbow of colors in the blend and the idea that all the elements are here— earth, fire, wood, metal, water. Well, I hope there isn’t any metal in here though. The steep color is a bright reddish orange. The flavor is great for a herbal tea.. but I think the lemon grass and the blackberry leaves are making it a little more medicinal than I’d like. I really can’t stand blackberry leaves in a tea.

Uniquity

I’ve always shied away from samples on the basis of “if I love it and only have a little then I’ll be sad.” Starting to re-think that as I want new tea (despite not needing it)!

MsWhatsit

I love samples. That way, if I don’t like it, I’m not stuck with large amounts, but if I do, I can order a large amount.

Cavocorax

I find samples are essential! I can’t afford to try all the new teas otherwise, and I can justify it because I’m so new to tea. Better to try ALL THE TEAS and see what’s great, then pick those up at the next sale. I already ordered a few from Zen Tea based just on the freebies they gave us.

Tea Sipper

The way I see it: If I have over 200 kinds of tea samples, I won’t even be drinking the majority of teas twice a year, so if I have samples with only a few teaspoons instead of ounces, the tea won’t be bad before I drink it.

1.5 tablespoons for 375 ml

Initially reminds me a lot of Goji Pop or Indian Summer by David’s Tea. There is a baked lemon scone note. All flavours blend together, nothing sticks out. I feel that there are too many different tastes for one tea, there is a lack of focus in the overall flavour.

I may want to infuse this tisane for a longer amount of time in the future.

So I haven’t yet had a good experience with either a fruit-based or an herbal tea, which made me really nervous about trying this one. Turns out, there was no need to fear!

This is an absolutely delicious blend. It’s sweet and appley, very smooth with a burst of flavor on the finish. I’m definitely going to eat all of the apple chunks out of the strainer when I’m done.

TEALUX

It’s one of our favorite blend! Thanks for feedback.