Strawberry Oolong

Oolong Tea
Oats, Strawberry, Butter
Edit tea info Last updated by scarlettdoom

• “Today is an at home day so I started my morning with a cup of this lovely Strawberry Oolong from Tealux. Yes, I've reviewed it before. I reduced my rating just a bit (was 100) only because I've...” Read full tasting note
    Ubacat 229 tasting notes

From Tealux

Strawberry Oolong is a high altitude Taiwanese tea that has a refreshingly sweet and natural flavor. Distinct floral and strawberry notes are present in this smooth bodied tea.

About Tealux View company

Today is an at home day so I started my morning with a cup of this lovely Strawberry Oolong from Tealux. Yes, I’ve reviewed it before. I reduced my rating just a bit (was 100) only because I’ve had a few oolongs since then and even though this one is great, the strawberry notes were not strong enough. Cooled down , I can taste the strawberry notes more but I don’t like cold tea. I like using my Teavana App as a timer for the tea. It’s so cool the music it plays while the tea is steeping. This morning I was doing some qi-gong while my tea was steeping. I could wake up like this every morning. So Tealux when are you getting an App? I am so in love with Tealux teas. It will take me forever to try them all.

Flavors: Butter