Mango Yoghurt Dessert

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Marzipan

1 Tasting Note View all

• “All these awesome ingredients in this blend and then oh why bother since there is hibiscus included too. The deep red cup is like a warning. Then the hibiscus flavor overpowers EVERYTHING. I...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1460 tasting notes

From Tealux

The striking combination of this blend is determined by large, firm, natural coconut chips, pineapple flakes and exotic mango and papaya bits. Freeze-dried, light yoghurt granules and yellow sunflower blossoms are further eye catchers. A special combination of exotic fruit flavors complements the fruit nuances perfectly.

Ingredients: currants, hibiscus blossoms, papaya cubes (papaya, sugar), elderberries, pineapple flakes, mango flakes, papaya flakes, coconut chips, flavoring (lactose), freeze-dried yoghurt granules (skimmed milk yoghurt (lactose), sugar, malt dextrin, modified starch: di-carbophosphate, acidifying agent: citric acid), wild strawberry leaves, sunflower blossoms, black currant, blueberries.

About Tealux View company

1 Tasting Note

All these awesome ingredients in this blend and then oh why bother since there is hibiscus included too. The deep red cup is like a warning. Then the hibiscus flavor overpowers EVERYTHING. I can’t tell there is anything else in this cup at all. Maybe my infuser had mostly hibiscus in it, but I did notice at least one huge mango piece. So disappointing! But this might be the most disappointing from the twenty or so teas I tried from Tealux. I’ve got a couple left to write tasting notes for and then I’ll list which ones were my favorites of the bunch…

Kittenna

Ahh, I think I was excited about this one and then saw the hibiscus and promptly removed it from my list.

Starfevre

The name is so nice too…

Tea Sipper

kittenna – Well, I may have steeped it too long. And I didn’t take the hibiscus out of the infuser as I sometimes do…

Starfevre – I was wondering while I was writing the tasting note if it is supposed to be desert or dessert! I’m not sure! ha