Everyday Matcha, Organic

Green Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TEALUX
200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

• “I've been so busy looking for work, and working, I haven't managed to get on here! I'm also trying to resist the temptation to buy more tea, so there's no reading about what others are...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1420 tasting notes

From Tealux

Our organic Everyday Matcha is a perfect choice for the tea lover on a budget. Sharing all of the nutritional value and health benefits of our higher grade Matcha powders, this restaurant quality Matcha is a little later in the year than our premium Izu Spring and Ceremonial tea offerings.

As with all second and third harvest teas, Everyday Matcha is rather less sweet than some more expensive alternatives, with a more basic aroma palette. This organic Everyday Matcha still retains the signature green tea flavour and high quality which you expect from Tealux, and is perfect for your everyday drinking enjoyment.

About Tealux View company

I’ve been so busy looking for work, and working, I haven’t managed to get on here! I’m also trying to resist the temptation to buy more tea, so there’s no reading about what others are drinking…

My morning “tea” has been matcha in a smoothie every day. Milky substance, 1/2 frozen banana, ice, protein powder, matcha, honey. Not the best combo maybe, but I don’t do early mornings well and at least this is getting some nutrition into me. If I remember, I also throw in a handful of spinach for a truly GREEN smoothie!

Cavocorax

Mmm. That sounds pretty tasty. If I wasn’t worried aobut using the blender so early in the morning and waking everyone up I would try it.

Amariel

I wish I had a blender, but I really have no space for one. My co-worker even offered me her old one, I’d like it but don’t know where to put it.

OMGsrsly

One of the benefits to living alone! I used to make my roommate take her blender into the laundry room in the morning – it was right beside the kitchen and on the opposite side of the house from the bedrooms, and the extra door really helped.

Heather, this is a single-serving blender available at Sears for CHEAP. It’s not perfect, but it works well enough for me.

OMGsrsly

Oh, and you can always use a stick blender for frozen fruit smoothies. I had a cheap Braun one that worked really well for years. The stick blenders don’t always work so great with ice, which is why I got the Tiny Blender.

Lilysmom

I have that Tiny Blender too. Use it for a breakfast fruit smoothie almost every day. For the price, I have been pretty impressed with it.

Nice. And cheap!!

OMGsrsly

Yep, exactly! :) I just froze a bunch of super strong tea to make a frozen tea latte… Fingers crossed it works out well!

Cavocorax

Ooh. That little blender looks good. I bet I could put everything in at night, then add ice in the morning and blend it in the living room

OMGsrsly

When I do fruit and greens smoothies, I pre-measure stuff into little snack bags and stick them in the freezer. Then it’s easy to add liquid, the bag of frozen stuff, and blend.

Amariel

That’s what they do at a lot of smoothie places.

Thanks for tips!