Lomi-Lomi Aloe Vera

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Starfevre

From Tealux

The ancient Hawaiian temple ritual of Lomi-Lomi provided the inspiration for this tea; Lomi-Lomi is synonymous with inner peace, and aims to balance the mind, body and spirit while banishing emotional and mental negativity and other barriers to emotional wellness and creativity. Bringing to mind the calming tropical oceans of the island, Lomi-Lomi Aloe Vera is an exotic tropical blend which is just as at home in your kitchen as it is beside the sea.

Packed with tropical fruit flavors and naturally lightly sweetened, Lomi-Lomi Aloe Vera is just the ticket to brighten up your day and put a smile on your face any time. Enjoy!

Ingredients: Apple pieces, stinging nettle and strawberry leaves, pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), lemon grass, freeze-dried banana pieces, hibiscus blossoms, papaya cubes (papaya, sugar), rose petals, flavoring, Roman chamomile, rose and mallow blossoms.

About Tealux View company

This was brewed a little diluted. I brewed for longer to try and compensate a bit and it’s not awful. There’s a sweet bit in the middle that’s really very tasty.

I’m not in any mood to appreciate it though, since it’s looking like there is a very good chance that I will be putting my oldest cat, Sinatra, to sleep tomorrow morning. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure on Saturday and since then has seemed to respond to the diuretics with tons of peeing, presumably shedding some of the liquid in and around his lungs. On the other hand, he does not want to cuddle or move around or do anything but move from his heated bed to the foam bed and eat junky cat food that I put on the bed with him. He is normally the cuddliest cat in the world so this is telling me that his quality of life is really not good right now so in terms of that, it might be time to end it. This is the worst part of pet ownership and I hate this decision so much.

I’m so sorry about your cat. It hurts so much to have to make that decision, but it sounds like it’ll probably be the kind and humane decision to make. I hope you’re able to get some quality time together tonight.

Oh, that’s so hard. I’m so sorry your kitty is so sick.

Oh no, I’m so sorry about your cat.

This is nice. It smells like Al-Fakher apple flavored hookah tobacco. Also has a floral element. I made it kinda weak. Still good.