Lomi-Lomi Aloe Vera

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Starfevre

From Tealux

The ancient Hawaiian temple ritual of Lomi-Lomi provided the inspiration for this tea; Lomi-Lomi is synonymous with inner peace, and aims to balance the mind, body and spirit while banishing emotional and mental negativity and other barriers to emotional wellness and creativity. Bringing to mind the calming tropical oceans of the island, Lomi-Lomi Aloe Vera is an exotic tropical blend which is just as at home in your kitchen as it is beside the sea.

Packed with tropical fruit flavors and naturally lightly sweetened, Lomi-Lomi Aloe Vera is just the ticket to brighten up your day and put a smile on your face any time. Enjoy!

Ingredients: Apple pieces, stinging nettle and strawberry leaves, pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), lemon grass, freeze-dried banana pieces, hibiscus blossoms, papaya cubes (papaya, sugar), rose petals, flavoring, Roman chamomile, rose and mallow blossoms.

About Tealux View company

So I’m having trouble drinking tea lately, like there’s some sort of psychological block against tea. Trying to post this comment again because Sinatra tried to crawl into my lap while I was typing and accidentally deleted everything.

So I made some of this today, it had to be herbal because I wasn’t feeling up to a subtle tea and I have no milk so most of my black teas are completely out. Made a pot so I have another mug of this left.

I don’t know if I don’t like this as much as the first time because the tea’s 9 months old at this point or because I’ve gotten out of the habit of tasting a lot of flavours. There is a lot of flavours in this tea and I’m having trouble parsing them out. Hibiscus is the strongest today :P And there’s something sickening that’s pinging at the very back of my tongue that I can’t figure out what it is but it’s putting that shudder down my spine when I drink deeply.

Not going to change the rating, I don’t think, but something to remind myself of if I decide to purchase this again. I think I have one more pot left of this. I used almost 7 tsp to make 850ml or so.

This is nice. It smells like Al-Fakher apple flavored hookah tobacco. Also has a floral element. I made it kinda weak. Still good.