Green Paradise: Cucumber Lime Mojito

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TheTeaFairy

From Tealux

The classic Cuban cocktail is reinvented as a refreshing tea blend paired with cooling cucumberand herbaceous green tea. Enjoy Ernest Hemingway’s favorite drink with a twist – try over icewith fresh mint sprigs

Ingredients: organic green tea, jasmine green tea, peppermint, cucumber, lime, stevia

About Tealux View company

SIPDOWN! ok seriously? as a hot brew this tea kind of sucks. However as a cold brew??? YUMMY! it’s totally like a lime mojito sans alcohol. If my rating were based solely on the cold brew, it’d likely be a 75+ but i’m not going to change it since hot, it’s a disappointment. Cold it’s got the limey tang that kicks in with the mint and YUM!

Iced 8 min or more

Thanks for letting me know Sil, I have a sample to try and I won’t waste it on hot brew:-)

yeah cold was SOOO much better, especially if you like mojitos :)

Oh my deliciousness!

Had this iced this morning. Oh the lime & mint. Man this is good. It’s quite similar in taste profile to Teaopia’s Raspberry Mint Mojito, which is my fav iced tea EVER!!!

Im not quite getting the cucumber, but everything else is so wonderful I don’t need it.
Very refreshing for hot summer days.

haha this is one of the few flavoured that i like from tealux :)

this seems to be the experimental blend this season….

i’ve tried a few and this is the best so far! they all smell great dry, but fall short on the evolution after steeping. this one was balanced and soothing (for evening) but also lively!

can’t think of a time of day it wouldn’t be good…. might be even better cold steeped. =0)

doing a back flip into classes again tomorrow….. a whole five days off. wow. g’night! lol!

This tea smells like pickles to me but it tastes good!! I’ve had it cold brewed only.
Have a good five days off :-)

sadly, they are gone…. but they WERE nice, lol….. in between all the chores. sigh. (reminds self “you signed up dummy”)

The smell of this is really interesting. I really smell the lime. Hot, it doesn’t taste like much. It’s not bad, just kind of bland, with a hint of lime. I’ve added ice cubes and am waiting for it to cool down.

Cold, the lime and peppermint come out a bit more. Not bad, but not one I’m likely to crave in the morning, which is when I try to drink tea with caffeine in it.