20 Years Aged Roasted Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter3657

1 Tasting Note View all

• “...again, lost track of my thoughts on this one this afternoon BUT it was an enjoyable oolong. Rather than hoard the rest of this, i'm going to send the last little bit of this off to terri to try...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4034 tasting notes

From Tealux

Our 20 Years Roasted Aged Oolong шs extremely smooth, mellow and produces bright brow liquor and nice aroma of chestnuts. Because it has been aged and roasted once a year for 20 years. Its flavor is even richer than the non-aged Oolong.

This aging process is done with extreme care. Every year the tea was re-roasted. This process enhances the flavor of the tea and makes the taste smoother every time.

20 Years Aged Oolong can be infused up to 15 times.

About Tealux View company

1 Tasting Note

…again, lost track of my thoughts on this one this afternoon BUT it was an enjoyable oolong. Rather than hoard the rest of this, i’m going to send the last little bit of this off to terri to try because i think she might have fun with this one. Thank you for sending this my way teafairy I’m sorry for not doing it justice in my tasting notes. Blame work. 14 hour days suck…especially when you worked from home to drink tea and pay attention to said tea!

Terri HarpLady

I’ll look forward to it!

TheTeaFairy

Please Sil, don’t mention it, happy you got a taste of it, that’s what matters! And yes, I think you will like this one Terri, glad I get to share it with you through Sil :-)

yup! terri’s getting to sample most of what you shared with me haha