Jasmine Black

Edit tea info Last updated by My Friend Rashad

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Until the day comes that I cease to drink tea, there will always be at least one jasmine scented black tea in my cupboard. This one from Tealux is very good. I served it to a lady friend the other...” Read full tasting note
    Rashad 76 tasting notes

From Tealux

This jasmine black tea is one of the China’s signature tea offerings, and is just as popular worldwide as it is in its home country. Certified organic, this tea is produced in the time-honoured tradition of layering whole leaf black tea with wonderfully scented jasmine flowers to infuse the leaves with the bright, heady aroma of jasmine that is so evocative of China itself.

Only the highest quality jasmine petals are harvested during the daylight hours and then cool-stored overnight in order to allow their full bloom and fragrance to unfold.

Producing a light but unmistakable jasmine aroma when steeped in hot water, our Jasmine Black organic tea brews up to a light pale golden colour that is richly infused with the unmistakable scent of jasmine. The perfect blend of warm, full bodied yet mellow black tea and the enticing floral top notes of succulent petals make Jasmine Black the perfect tea to enjoy at any time of the day!

About Tealux View company

1 Tasting Note

Until the day comes that I cease to drink tea, there will always be at least one jasmine scented black tea in my cupboard. This one from Tealux is very good. I served it to a lady friend the other night. She was impressed. That’s right, I seduce women with my tea.

Rachel J

Hahaha. Love it.

Terri HarpLady

If only more men thought that way!