Summer Rain

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by infused1

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm using trying new teas as a reward system today. I have family coming tomorrow, and I have a LONG list of chores to do today. As motivation - clean the bathroom = try a new tea. Clean the...” Read full tasting note
    infused1 183 tasting notes

From Tealux

Clean, crisp and refreshing… The inimitable scent of Summer Rain. Pure organic white tea and only the highest graded natural essences are included within Summer Rain, which makes it the perfect aperitif or after dinner digestif, or for use to cleanse the palate between courses.

Blended exclusively for Tealux and not available to buy from anywhere else, Summer Rain has a base of antioxidant-rich top grade white tea leaves, which melt into mid notes of fragrant jasmine and cantaloupe to really clear the mind and refresh the senses. Top notes of freshly sliced melon finish off the blend and provide the signature clean palate feeling that makes Summer Rain so refreshing.

Summer Rain may be enjoyed hot, but also lends itself perfectly to serving chilled over ice with a sprig of fresh mint. Delicious!

Ingredients: Organic White Tea and natural essences.

About Tealux View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m using trying new teas as a reward system today. I have family coming tomorrow, and I have a LONG list of chores to do today. As motivation – clean the bathroom = try a new tea. Clean the kitchen = try a new tea. And so on.

This is my “finished cleaning the upstairs bathroom” tea. I wasn’t sure if I’d like it, as Jasmine is listed in the flavours, but it’s pretty good. I don’t find it overly floral, which can really turn me off. It has more of a melon-flavour, which is what I was hoping for. Not bad. There are other melon teas I prefer (Butiki’s Cantaloupe comes to mind), but this is a very drinkable flavoured white. I steeped it at a lower than suggested temp, and there was no astringency at all. I’m not sure if there would be steeped at the 90C as suggested.