Lychee Peach

Edit tea info Last updated by moraiwe

• “It is stinking hot in TO again, and it ain't gonna let up 'til the weekend apparently, so I'll be drinking a lot of cold brews (tea and other brews) in the next few days. This comes across quite...” Read full tasting note
    scribbles 204 tasting notes
  • “I steeped this for 3 minutes and found it light & pleasant. I think I will steep it the entire five minutes next time. After that, I will try it cold. I love cold peach tea, but I taste the lychee...” Read full tasting note
    CelebriTea 129 tasting notes
  • “okay, honestly, the first time i tried this tea it fell very flat and i was unimpressed. however, i figured i would give it another go seeing as it's sitting in my cupboard. tealux's lychee...” Read full tasting note
    JustJames 378 tasting notes

From Tealux

Well rounded, sweet, mellow and flavorsome, our Lychee Peach tea blend is an exotic and enticing taste sensation! Previously offered to you under the name of ‘Paradise Cove,’ Lychee Peach has a medium caffeine content and succulent, exotic taste that is perfectly carried by the base of organic black teas.

Producing a naturally sweet but never saccharine infusion when steeped in hot water, Lychee Peach contains elements of apricot, osmanthus and ripe, succulent pear, all underlain with the deliciously tropical taste of velvety ripe peaches and delicate, floral lychee. Light and bright safflowers top off the blend, providing a clean and pleasant aftertaste that lingers in the mouth and in the mind like the memory of the evening sun.

Ripe, fruity and aromatic, Lychee Peach is delicious either served hot, or chilled and served over ice with a sprig of mint or a slice of lemon.

Ingredients: Organic Black Teas, Lychee Essence, Safflowers, Natural Flavors

About Tealux View company

It is stinking hot in TO again, and it ain’t gonna let up ‘til the weekend apparently, so I’ll be drinking a lot of cold brews (tea and other brews) in the next few days.

This comes across quite floral when cold brewed, with a hint of lychee after-taste. I don’t really like floral tea’s, but it so freaking humid, that I don’t care. It’s cold. No peach flavour comes in the cold brew. It’s drinkable, and if the extreme heat keeps up, I’ll probably finish this by the end of the week.

Thanks again to JustJames for this sample.

I steeped this for 3 minutes and found it light & pleasant.
I think I will steep it the entire five minutes next time.
After that, I will try it cold.
I love cold peach tea, but I taste the lychee slightly more than than the peach.
Thank you, Scribbles, for passing this on to me :-)
It is refreshing to me, and I love the aftertaste.

CelebriTEA

This is not as good cold, but I do love the aftertaste.
A 3 minute steeping time works better for me…
5 minutes left it a bit bitter.

okay, honestly, the first time i tried this tea it fell very flat and i was unimpressed. however, i figured i would give it another go seeing as it’s sitting in my cupboard.

tealux’s lychee raspberry is brilliant… but i’m afraid that my second go round with their lychee peach has not improved my opinion.

i love lychee and peach,but i taste neither in this blend. what i do taste is a creamy tobacco flavour. not like the smell of expensive pipe tobacco which can be nice, but something more acrid.

not more than a marginal grade from me…